GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OnePerfectDose

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I would like to say that Joseph has offered top notch service. Prior to purchasing my depo tails I bombarded him with questions and he answered every single one quickly and accurately. When there was a flaw with my lights he went above and beyond expectations to make sure I was happy. Joseph's knowledgeable advice and excellent customer service are the.best I have experienced!

I should also add that shipping was lightning fast!

Golfmk6 on the go!

brett_duenas

Ready to race!
I'd like to bump this and agree with everything as stated above! Excellent customer service, quality product and super fast shipping! :thumbsup:

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Joseph shipped my set out the same day I paid for them. :thumbup:

deep.mit

Go Kart Champion
I started out with Joseph doing the CBE, intake and shifter bracket bushings for me. Even if I ignore the fact that he charged far less than what a proper "garage" would have, he is damn good! I got the wrong CBFA filter by mistake and he was ingenious enough to get it into a snug fit. It holds tight till this day :thumbup:

Following that I went up to him to readjust the CBE tips once more and he made sure I was satisfied with where they were pointing, all for free :D

He has since been my unofficial adviser on the car, again for free :p

I got my DG shifter installed by him as well. Perfect installs every time.

He sells the famous Depo R-tails on this forum, but has never even tried to pitch it to me all this while. I however couldn't resist getting a pair from him and he obliged with a special offer! He did the fitment as well and there was no alignment issue.

I definitely rate him as a very knowledgeable person in this field and look forward to working with him more often :)

Mattskiis

Ready to race!
Joseph sold me some DEPO tails about two years ago and they have worked flawlessly ever since.

Then recently we reconnected and he offered to be my suspension tutor while he walked me through the ever step of my installation process. Extremely nice, super helpful, answered all my questions and I still ask him stuff all the time.

All while charging me less than any shop would have; besides can you name a shop that would even let you watch them work on your car?

Yeah I can't either.

Super helpful and extremely knowledgable about our cars, I'd highly recommend anyone who is considering having work done to their car shoot him a message before taking it to the garage.

lifemachine

joseph is a legend, the led control module gave up on my xenon projector headlights,
he gave me great help and advice on what to check etc, and joseph was kind enough to email me some suggestions on how to fix said leds, which im happy to say are working great again ! thanks joseph for all your help, and thanks to the great mk6 forum as well.

cal

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
Fast shipping, Great communication, and a top notch product very happy with the tails! LED signals and puddle install may happen tomorrow :)

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
fast shipping. no issues.

arilious

Passed Driver's Ed
Not sure, who I was dealing with by name, but OnePerfectDose was great! I had a broken fascia piece on my left tailight upon arrival. I emailed OPD and was responded to and shipped a new piece within 48 hours! Great customer service, no problems with the product! Would shop again!