GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sightings

Rush Industries

Ready to race!
Saw this at Bellevue Square tonight...

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Saw one this morning, CSG gti headed north I5, spotted just past Kent in the far right lane. Tinted windows, purple heart sticker on the back window, license plate said something like "Zing"

My brother in law said he saw this at work this morning:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Saw another MK6 GTI this morning on North I-5, this time near Tukwila (hwy 509 exit?). He had tint, otherwise stock looking, exchanged V's. I was in the CSG with tint and stickers on the back window.

Rush Industries

Ready to race!

Nice MKVI R earlier tonight on Aurora and 145th.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Nice find man......thoughts after seeing it in person....

I test drove one, I didn't like it.
Not sure if you are specifically referring to the lowered version, or the car in general, but if you're talking the Mk7 in general, it's just Meh IMO.

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Red .:R on Canyon Rd in Puyallup around 21:30. Evil sounding exhaust. You were playing with your GoPro, I asked what you had done to your car and you couldn't hear me :p

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Random update: Trick 101 is now $9.989 at the pump at the Auburn Way 76. A half tank of gas has never cost me $75 before :(

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
White mk6 night of Oct 19th, headed eastbound on 176th in Spanaway near the Shell, had an exhaust. I think I've seen you before. I was filling up at the Shell and heard you go by.

Pierce County beware: Pierce County Sheriff is running K band, not just Ka. Got caught doing 56 in a 45, he let me off with a warning though. Had K band disabled on my Beltronics RX-65, was surprised when he said he got me on radar...

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Blue .:R on Meridian near tthe South Hill Mall in Puyallup. Didn't see if you noticed me in the blablack GTI, was distracted.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Had a CSG GTI with roof rack behind me this morning at Starbucks (7:10am, near south Boeing Field in Seattle/Tukwila).

Rush Industries

Ready to race!
Matte or Satin Pink wrapped GTI with a black hood up the street from University Village on 25th. Looked good!

chip1

Ready to race!
Just saw a nice Tan Jetta on gold rims lowered off of 158th/NW Greenbrier.