GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Linden VW no more likey APR?

damiennn

Ready to race!
Damn, so now I have to flat out buy Milltek from them and then go to a diffenrent shop to have it installed and flashed APR STAGE 2+. Pain the balls.. :mad:

thegave

Ready to race!
Linden VW had this to say on that other forum:

You are correct, we are no longer an APR Dealer. Unfortunately, our APR distributor has shut us down without warning or just reasoning (we are as bummed as you are!). We are very concerned with our APR customer base, and can still install APR parts, facilitate APR software needs, and service APR vehicles at the dealership. Please let me know how I can help and what you are looking for. We still have some APR product in stock including a TSI Stage 3 Turbo Kit, TSI downpipes, Mobile Dongles, Run Flap Delete Kits and more.

We will be making an official announcement next week, but we have just partnered with UNITRONIC, and will be offering their full line of hardware and software.

Linden Volkswagen is proud to be a mod friendly dealer, and will always go the extra mile for our enthusiast customers. We offer a discounted hourly labor rate for motorsports needs, and will work closely with Volkswagen warranty to make sure if there is a possibility of a part or service being covered by warranty, that we explore every option.

We still carry HPA Motorsports (Master Distributor), United Motorsports, Integrated Engineering, Neuspeed, Podi, VMR, Fifteen52, USP, Milltek, KW, BBS, and tons more....