ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
Dropped the car off to get wrapped

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
Word I just googled it and Its def gonna look fire

Thanks man Im hoping it will stand out. im getting the windows tinted too. its gonna be a whole new car.

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
Found a dime sized chunk of paint (and metal) missing off of the center of my rear caliper, not sure if it happened naturally over the winter or during a sloppy brake installation I had paid for a few months ago. If it was just paint, I could touch it up, but there's metal material missing. Not even worth bringing up to the shop as it happened months ago and I can't prove shit. As I was fuming about this mentally, I grabbed a freshly bought hot tea and as I was getting out of my car and the lid collapsed in on itself and I spilled hot tea all over myself and the right bolster of my driver seat. So I bought one of these suckers.

https://www.amazon.com/Bissell-3624...e=UTF8&qid=1521488514&sr=8-4&keywords=bissell

Eventful day to say the least

Crusader10143

Passed Driver's Ed
Me and my buddy replaced all of the timing components (finally have some peace of mind), added the GFB DV+, as well as a new turbo outlet pipe. The car definitely feels a lot better now and makes a lot of cool sounds. Planning on getting the Beluga TBE and Unitronic Stage 2+intake here soon.

Looking to do a timing kit on my car lol? I have no desire to dig into it lol

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion

Test fit the oem ebay sideskirts I bought last week. Seems a little long, but I don't know if that's how they're supposed to be though. Other than that they fit perfectly and they feel solid. They sit on straight with no sags, so I can't complain. The paint on them is perfect too, but they didn't have CSG so I had to go with the shark blue and they'll be repainted csg next week hopefully.

It didn't include the retainer, but I feel like with the 3 screws on the bottom and the screw in the front fender liner it should be fine with the 3m tape across the top.

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
Finally dynoed her on the IE450T kit. 393awhp/374lbft :D

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Test fit the oem ebay sideskirts I bought last week. Seems a little long, but I don't know if that's how they're supposed to be though. Other than that they fit perfectly and they feel solid. They sit on straight with no sags, so I can't complain. The paint on them is perfect too, but they didn't have CSG so I had to go with the shark blue and they'll be repainted csg next week hopefully.

It didn't include the retainer, but I feel like with the 3 screws on the bottom and the screw in the front fender liner it should be fine with the 3m tape across the top.

nice. seeing this makes me antsy to install the ones i bought last fall. waiting on snow to melt some more before installing.

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Over the weekend I:

Changed the oil + oil filter (Liquid Moly)
Replaced the spark plugs
Replaced the PCV valve with the updated revision (AH)
Took pictures of my intake springs... hoping they aren't the weak ones. All I saw were pink markings towards the tops of them.

Next weekend I plan to:

Install a rear sway bar
Clean the air intake filter and mass air flow sensor
Maybe put on my summer rims/tires

About to hit 90k miles! at 89,8xx

Still have the P0413 CEL - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve A Circuit Open.
Replaced the SAI Fuse Relay
Replaced the pressure sensor on the check valve
Inspected all wires and tubes - free of cracks and cuts
Pump will run like normal when I clear the code and cold start it but code will return the next time I start the car.
Might have to replace the combo valve? Really not sure. Stupid CBFA.