GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Road Rage Story Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
right after high school a kid i went to school with pulled an airsoft pistol out while speeding on a highway and pointed it at another driver while not looking at the road... all of this during a rain storm. in front of an unmarked state police car. who caught it all on tape. and i think he had weed and pills on him when they arrested him.

i'd feel bad for the kid but he was your typical yuppie asshat, driving dad's new Jag and being a douche as some people can be.

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
It amazes me how some people are willing to just start shit and not think about the consequences. Some crazy mother fucker could follow you home! Ya I sound paranoid but most situations that people get into are completely avoidable it seems like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
It amazes me how some people are willing to just start shit and not think about the consequences. Some crazy mother fucker could follow you home! Ya I sound paranoid but most situations that people get into are completely avoidable it seems like.

and people wonder why i arm myself. This.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Road rage... I have tons of stories... D.C. is a nasty place to drive even in the best of times...

Used to have a 1996 Jeep Wrangler; tons of mods (literally) and on 4.5" lift with 35s

Driving that in every day I would generally just relax in the right lane and cruise with traffic; it was too big to drive crazy with anyway. I even stayed well to the right within my lane as most SUVs couldn't even see around me, let alone smaller cars. It never failed though, we'd be slowing down for traffic ahead and someone in the smallest car imaginable would cut me off (usually a Miata, S2000, MR2, or similar sized). Now these are cars I would literally drive over if they cut me off and stopped fast; my bumper was above their rear deck lid in most cases. When they would cut me off, I'd flash my high beams a couple quick times, just saying "hey, really not the smartest thing to do when my tires are taller than your door..." more or less; but I never tailgate or anything because mostly I couldn't have seen their brake lights... :D
Anyway; the one I will never forget is a green S2000; he pulls the typical cut off the huge Jeep when traffic is going from 70 to 0; I flash my lights a couple times and stand on the brakes; he honestly left me no room at all; if I hadn't been slowing down already I would have hit him. As soon as I flash my lights, he flips out, slams his brakes on and swerves into the breakdown lane and hits a guardrail... I had to swerve left and stand on the brakes to avoid hitting him, so I pull over ahead of him to make sure he is OK. He jumps out with a knife in hand screaming that he was going to kill me; so I reach behind my seat and pull out my 36" breaker bar (kept for trail use) and step out. He immediately drops the knife and jumps back in his car :D I walked up slowly, asked if he was alright, maybe he hit his head or something? He said he was fine and was calling his insurance to report the accident. I hung around until a cop pulled up; the way he freaked I really did think he may have hit his head, but I explained what happened to the cop; he laughed a little and told me to go ahead and leave, he'd take care of it.

I also had a Ram 2500 run me off the road as he was trying to hit me,I put it in 4 hi and drove down the grass with him fishtailing all over behind me trying to catch up :laugh: It helped that I had 4.88:1 gearing, detroit locker rear, air locker front, and a supercharged engine though... :D

agreed!!

I just witnessed a road rage over the weekend in Alexandria. I was going on a date with my girlfriend, and some retard in a lowered RSX with horrible plastidipped wheels flaking was scissoring around (he cut me off horribly to the point I had to brake). Then he cut off a Silverado, in which Silverado got mad and tailgated him centimeters behind him. The retard himself wasn't letting him pass, so he scraped the RSX's side and brake checked him, which the retard rear-ended and ruined his sweet ebay xenons, kid looks like 17. I saw both of them arguing and yelling at each other in the rearview. I hope the kid learns a lesson from this. I don't blame the Silverado for what he did, but still unacceptable.

feedingthesickness

Ready to race!
Not a road rage incident because I don't get mad at this kind of stuff but still kinda funny. I was in the far right lane about 2 miles from my exit when the bmw over to the left changes right into my lane a couple feet in front of me. Obviously didnt check her blind spot. I had noticed earlier she was a mid 40's pretty hot blonde so when she cut me off I was like "bb y u do dis to me" and gave her a honk just to let her know she should of checked over her shoulder. She eventually goes back into her original lane. I catch up next to her and she smiles at me while giving this apologetic kind of wave. I totally blew her a kiss as I was entering the off ramp. Thanks for reading my love story

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
other day i come to a stoplight, one lane each way. i have a green kight and someone in front of me turning right. like a normal person i let them take their right before i make my move to go back home. assbag in a F150 passes me over the double yellow as i am taking off. i wasnt going to let them in front of meuntil they started veering into me since oncoming traffic. I tailed him for a bit but not riding his ass - mustve put a spook into him because he took off at the next light and put cars between us.

kinda wish i can an empty soda can in the car to toss into his bed as i drove past him while he turned off to some trailer park. Would have really showed him.

in all seriousnes s i wouldnt have been any more confrontational than pointing out that he drives like an asshole who wants to wreck other people cars, and that im sorry about his SDS

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
other day i come to a stoplight, one lane each way. i have a green kight and someone in front of me turning right. like a normal person i let them take their right before i make my move to go back home. assbag in a F150 passes me over the double yellow as i am taking off. i wasnt going to let them in front of meuntil they started veering into me since oncoming traffic. I tailed him for a bit but not riding his ass - mustve put a spook into him because he took off at the next light and put cars between us.

kinda wish i can an empty soda can in the car to toss into his bed as i drove past him while he turned off to some trailer park. Would have really showed him.

in all seriousnes s i wouldnt have been any more confrontational than pointing out that he drives like an asshole who wants to wreck other people cars, and that im sorry about his SDS

But what happened to your green kite? Did it fly away? :D

Last edited:

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
Do you guys remember the epic story that Bender wrote years ago... That shit was awesome.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

BeZeds

Funny I came across this thread.. Ive had more people stalk and chase me in my GTI than my prior two cars (00' civic si, 05 Sunfire).

This Saturday I was on my way out to Bolton to polish my mechanics car as a favour for doing my DSG service. I was driving along in the right hand lane of a 4 lane road and as i was approaching the intersection id say about two-three carlengths from the intersection a guy in a white Acura SUV makes a right hand turn into my lane and takes his time accelerating. I was forced to change lanes mid intersection to avoid hitting him. ....the chase was on, he pulled up beside me with his window down freaking out, I dropped a gear and weaved around some cars to get some distance, doesn't this crazy fucker swing into oncoming traffic to keep up. I get to a red and he pulls beside me freaking out, I roll down my window and semi-calmly explaining my actions. I'm assuming english wasnt his first language cause he didnt understand shit, and starts telling me to get out of my car, I called him a piece of shit and rolled up my window. and gunned it, weaved through some more cars and eventually made it to the highway, without him being able to catch up.

God bless Unitronic.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Funny I came across this thread.. Ive had more people stalk and chase me in my GTI than my prior two cars (00' civic si, 05 Sunfire).

This Saturday I was on my way out to Bolton to polish my mechanics car as a favour for doing my DSG service. I was driving along in the right hand lane of a 4 lane road and as i was approaching the intersection id say about two-three carlengths from the intersection a guy in a white Acura SUV makes a right hand turn into my lane and takes his time accelerating. I was forced to change lanes mid intersection to avoid hitting him. ....the chase was on, he pulled up beside me with his window down freaking out, I dropped a gear and weaved around some cars to get some distance, doesn't this crazy fucker swing into oncoming traffic to keep up. I get to a red and he pulls beside me freaking out, I roll down my window and semi-calmly explaining my actions. I'm assuming english wasnt his first language cause he didnt understand shit, and starts telling me to get out of my car, I called him a piece of shit and rolled up my window. and gunned it, weaved through some more cars and eventually made it to the highway, without him being able to catch up.

God bless Unitronic.

I find this to be the best way to stop road rage in its tracks.