GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NJ For Sale - Traxxas Slash 4x4 Platinum Edition Short-Course Racing Truck

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
FOR SALE: Traxxas Slash 4x4 Platinum Edition Short-Course Racing Truck w/Velineon Brushless Motor, Radio, Upgrades and LiPo Batteries.

I'm selling a complete ready-to-run package with basically all brand new equipment. I bought the Slash 4x4 Platinum Short Course Truck and built added upgrades and customizations for this season’s outdoor dirt track racing club. I drove it once in the grass (not even on a dirt track) and now it's on my shelf for sale in anticipation for my first child. This posting is for a prestine condition, hopped up brushless electric powered, radio controlled, ready to run 1/10 scale Traxxas Slash 4x4 Platinum Edition Short-Course Racing Truck.

This version usually requires transmitter, receiver, batteries, charger and paint for the body but this listing is for a complete ready to run package with upgrades, radio and 2 MaxAmps 7.4v 4200mah ROAR approved hard case batteries with LiPo fire sack. The truck includes brand new Licensed BF Goodrich soft compound Mud Terrain T/A tires and brand new track ready Black JConcepts Tense Slash 4x4 Front and Rear wheels with AKA Racing 1/10 ENDURO Short Course Super Soft tires. Everything from the upgrades, tires and hard case batteries were all chosen for backyard bashing, street speed or off-road dirt track racing.

SLASH 4x4 PLATINUM EDITION:
Chassis: Nylon composite construction 0.08" (2mm) thick bathtub type
Drive: Four wheel
Electronic Speed Control: Traxxas VXL-3S waterproof, with high-current connector, training mode, reverse and low voltage detection for use with 2S and 3S LiPo packs
Motor: Traxxas Velineon 3500 with ultra high temperature Neodymium magnets and high speed ball bearings
Spur Gear: 45 tooth
Pinion Gear: 31 tooth 48 pitch, extra pinion gear included for 50+ MPH operation with extra battery
Body: Clear polycarbonate with overspray film and window masks
Bumpers: Front and rear, composite construction
Shocks: Hard anodized oil-filled teflon coated aluminum body Big Bore with titanium nitride shafts
Suspension: C-hub design
Transmission: Ball bearing equipped
Differentials: Sealed silicone filled planetary gear type, center diff installs trackside in minutes replacing the Torque Control slipper
Ball Bearings: Rubber sealed
Caster: Non-adjustable
Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
Tires: Licensed BF Goodrich soft compound Mud Terrain T/A tires
Wheels: 5-spoke brushed chrome, 0.98" (25mm) wide, 1.4" (35mm) diameter, standard size 12mm hex, aluminum wheel nuts
Steering: Blue anodized aluminum steering blocks, spring loaded servo protection, high torque digital ball bearing servo
Features: ARR Traxxas Slash 4x4 Platinum Edition Short-Course Racing Truck with steering servo, decals, aluminum C-hubs, steering blocks, rear hub carriers and axle nuts, extra swaybar set, Big Bore shocks, clear body, Velineon 3500 brushless motor and instruction manual

UPGRADES:
Outerwears Chassis Protector: Velcro sealed breathable dust cover for chassis to keep dirt and dust out of electronic components
http://www.outerwearsracing.com/proddetail.asp?prod=202601

Traxxas Cooling Fan Velineon ESC: This is the optional Cooling Fan for the Traxxas Velineon VXL-3 Electronic Speed control. Keeps your VXL-3 running cooler. Simple installation requires only snapping the fan housing on the ESC and plugging in the connector on the ESC to the fan.

RPM Rear Bumper Black Slash 4x4:
RPM Tail Light Set Slash:

RPM Mud Flaps Bumper Slash:

RPM Front Bumper & Skid Plate Black Slash 4x4:
RPM Front/Rear A-Arms Black:

Black JConcepts Tense Slash 4x4 Front and Rear Wheels:
AKA Racing 1/10 ENDURO Short Course Super Soft Tires:

Two MaxAmps 7.4v 4200mah ROAR approved hard case batteries with LiPo fire sack
Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz High Output Radio System 2-Channel: This is the Traxxas Link 2.4GHz High Output 2-Channel Transmitter and 5-Channel Micro Receiver.
DSSS (Direct Sequence Spread-Spectrum) 2.4GHz technology Traxxas Link automatic model recognition software stores up to 20 previously bound receivers and recalls all settings when specific receiver is switched on-no juggling of transmitters or scrolling through menus searching for model names. Multi-function knob can be programmed to control steering exponential steering and braking dual rate and throttle trim. Two button "menu" and "set" interface Steering and throttle end point adjustment, servo reversing and sub trim adjustment 13ms frame rate and 4-17ms latency for instant steering and throttle response and precise, smooth control.

Total package new is over $1,000.

I'm selling for $400 shipped. No low offers. Absolutely no trades.

Last edited:

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Have any nitro stuff by chance? Bump for awesome truck and hobby otherwise!

P

plac

had a Kyosho Assault nitro back in the 90's, so fun. also had a RC10 electric or whatever that real common one was..

crashdb

Go Kart Champion
I so wish I could afford this right now. I have a Tamiya TT01E that I've modified for rally, but everytime I run it something breaks and I've been looking for a cheap upgrade to something that was actually made for the dirt.

crashdb

Go Kart Champion
I know the truck, but I'm just knocking around. It's hard to justify this--especially when Tamiya has the Cayenne DF-01 RTR for $200. Yeah, I know that there's no comparison, but I'm just looking to tear stuff up.