GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Did i get over charged?

502fasthatch

Ready to race!
So yesterday i bought a 2012 gti with dsg. I got the monster mats and cargo liner for trunk. It had 27 miles on it when i left the dealer. He was asking 25,800 plus like 2,000 for license and taxes and etc. I ended up talking him down to 26,250 out the door and its mine and paid off. What you guys think for a base model dsg did i do ok.

GTITX1

Ready to race!
What difference does it make whether I tell you it was a great deal, or a horrible deal? Are you happy with the car, and the price you paid? That is all that really matters.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Congradulations on your new purchase. You did good, enjoy your new ride!

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Whether you did good or bad with the deal, it's too late now. Just enjoy it man, no regrets! :happyanim:

502fasthatch

Ready to race!
Hell yeah! It's paid off. :happyanim:
Yes sir i dont believe in getting myself into situations were i owe money i wouldnt of bought this if i couldnt afford it i think thats the rule of life with me haha.
What difference does it make whether I tell you it was a great deal, or a horrible deal? Are you happy with the car, and the price you paid? That is all that really matters.
Very true i am happy with the price i just wasnt sure if the dealer was just trying to make me feel like i got a good deal. But very happy with car.
Congradulations on your new purchase. You did good, enjoy your new ride!
Thanks will do.
Whether you did good or bad with the deal, it's too late now. Just enjoy it man, no regrets! :happyanim:
Tru

Demer

Passed Driver's Ed
I got mine for $24,300 2 door DSG I think I got a killer deal because my salesmen told me he must have been drunk the first time I went in and he quoted me that price. To his and the dealerships credit they honored it and went the extra mile to locate a car in 2 days time.

Dybz

Banned

indelibility

Passed Driver's Ed
if its base model its way over priced, got mine from momentum volkswagen of clear lake, in texas. 24,300 i think? 4dr mats, liner. it wasnt dsg, didnt want it anyways. but should only be like $600 or so extra for DSG. but as long as your happy with your car and can afford it.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Yea I got mine otd 25k with xenon as my only option 2010 2dr... I payed 17k cash for a used Audi once... I hate myself for doing that. Never again will I buy a car cash

Heartagram131

Go Kart Champion
You overpaid!!! You could have had zimmy's car for less if it hasn't already sold!!!