GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WHERE ARE YOU GETTING YOUR AFTERMARKET PARTS?

ThatJohnGuy

pppffftttt
So I am super busy with everything in life that I want to be lazy and cheat. I am looking for all the parts, engine, cosmetic, and suspension. I want your input..

A_Bowers

The proboscis monkey (Nasalis larvatus) or long-nosed monkey, known as the bekantan in Malay, is a reddish-brown arboreal Old World monkey that is endemic to the south-east Asian island of Borneo. It belongs in the monotypic genus Nasalis, although the pig-tailed langur has traditionally also been included in this genus - a treatment still preferred by some.[3]

The monkey also goes by the Malay name monyet belanda ("Dutch monkey"), or even orang belanda ("Dutchman"), as Indonesians remarked that the Dutch colonisers often had a similarly large belly and nose.

This species of monkey is easily identifiable because of its unusually large nose.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proboscis_monkey

:D

jerome99

Go Kart Champion
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch

ThatJohnGuy

pppffftttt
Austin Powers reference? SO yeah back to the topic.. Have you guys ever done business with BSH? I just got off the phone with Ken over there and I am VERY anxious for this new line coming out. It is from Phoenix Rising. The Intake looks TITS and the dynamics behind it make a lot of sense. They are focused more on performance than cosmetics, so if you want to feel the full potential of your R I would suggest researching BSH out of Arizona. I went with them for all my MkV parts and cannot believe I didn't remember them right off the bat!!

ThatJohnGuy

pppffftttt
Oh yeah, disclaimer**** No one at BSH knows I am posting this. I am not trolling or advertising for them at personal gain. I just want to turn you guys onto some quality parts and EXCELLENT customer service. DUBBBBBBIIINNN

MJM Autohaus

GolfMkV Sponsor

I would venture to say that we here at MJM Autohaus (www.mjmautohaus.com), while maybe not the coolest, hippest, biggest or fattest advertiser here, have a Line Card as extensive, if not more so, than as any advertiser on this forum or in the MK6 community. Our Line Card, or rather the manufacturers that we're Authorized Warehouse Distributors for and buy direct from, cover all your bases with performance, from suspension to braking to tuning to engine building to racing accessories (MOMO and Sparco). Can any Tom, Dick or Harry speed shop get you parts? Sure, of course they can. Heck, Pep Boys can. But if your preferred shop buying direct from the manufacturer like we are or are the parts passing through several hands (which leads to unnecessary markup) before landing in your garage? Check out our Line Card below and let us know if we can help get your MK6 to handle better, brake faster or accelerate quicker.

Braking:

- Hawk Performance (performance pads, rotors - and soon road wheels)
- Power Slot (performance rotors, from slotted to drilled to drilled and slotted)
- StopTech Big Brakes (the leader in gigantic brakes kits and stainless steel lines)

Exhaust:

- APR (all-stainless systems; we use an APR exhaust on our Audi)
- Magnaflow (regarded as the world's most popular exhaust system)
- NEUSPEED (quality stainless steel exhausts - made to order for your MK6)
- Techtonics (regarded as the most popular exhaust and downpipe for Volkswagen)

Suspension:

- Air Lift (air suspension, tanks, parts and accessories)
- B&G (B&G's RS2 coilovers offers you a design with two adjustments)
- Eibach (regarded as the world's leader in springs for all makes and models)
- H&R (regarded as the German leader for springs, coilovers, sway bars, etc)
- KONI (the innovator of rebound dampening; the world's best shocks, in our opinion)
- NEUSPEED (springs built in Germany, we've sold more of these springs than any other)
- Prothane (the polyurethane leader - control arm bushings, strut mounts and much more)

Tuning:

- APR (regarded as the best turn-key turbo kit you can buy for your VAG)
- Forge Motorsport (the industry leader in valves, silicone and turbo parts for VAG)
- NEUSPEED (produces more performance part numbers than anyone in the VAG circle)
- VF Engineering (the famed US tuner for turbo kits, superchargers and VAG motor mounts)

Engine Building:

- ARP (manufacturer for heavy duty head bolts, rod bolts, mains and more)
- JE Piston (regarded as the most popular choice for race pistons over all others)

Racing Accessories:

- MOMO (steering wheels, shift knobs, shift boots, race pedals and more)
- Sparco (seats, race harnesses, steering wheels, race pedals, safety gear and more)

Wheels:

- HRE (quality forged wheels made in the USA)
- MOMO (a long leader of wheels for cars, trucks and SUVs)
- NEUSPEED (quality wheels for Acura, Audi, Honda, Mini and VW)
- Vossen (wheels ranging from 18" to 22" for all makes and models)

How's that for covering all your performance bases bumper to bumper from top to bottom? We here at MJM are the South and Central Texas Authorized Warehouse Distributor for these lines, lines that we feel are the very finest in performance parts for your car - BAR NONE! We don't just bring in any old brand to offer to our customer (regardless of profit margin), as we want only the best in manufacturers represented here. Take a look at those names; names with a rich history in performance. If you're just getting into a MK6 and would like some 1-on-1 consultation on tuning or advice on what direction to go in, feel free to email us through the site at www.mjmautohaus.com with a good contact number and we'll give you a call. We are currently revamping our MK6 catalog on our site to add more of these components to it. Stay tuned!

NS2G8TR

Passed Driver's Ed
Direct from Neuspeed for me since 88!

Thumper

Autocross Champion
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch

Hey, I'm 1/4 Dutch thrice removed on my Mother's side. :fighting0030:

:D

OP, visit the vendors section as well.

ThatJohnGuy

pppffftttt
Yeah I am learning there isn't much difference in engine/suspension between the R and the MkVI GTi and even MkV GTi. I have a Snow water/meth performance kit from my MkV that works on the R :p

ThatJohnGuy

pppffftttt
Just picked up a set of Koni coilovers, Neuspeed; Pulley kit, front and rear sway, and sway bar end links. Here at Ef1 in Long Beach to get it all put on... minus the pulley kit.. :) After it is off to get APR programming, fenders rolled, windows tinted, and ride height set... Pics to come!

NS2G8TR

Passed Driver's Ed
Very cool, look forward to the pics and your impression on the changes.

Gyntry

Ready to race!
We are currently revamping our MK6 catalog on our site to add more of these components to it. Stay tuned!

:23:

Not sure if this is a good or bad thing. Good for the car, bad for my wallet. Hurry up! :thumbsup:

JhnR

Banned
Just picked up a set of Koni coilovers, Neuspeed; Pulley kit, front and rear sway, and sway bar end links. Here at Ef1 in Long Beach to get it all put on... minus the pulley kit.. :) After it is off to get APR programming, fenders rolled, windows tinted, and ride height set... Pics to come!

I saw the pic with the car in front of Ingolstadt West.

Car looks clean bro, you in Cali? lets cruise this weekend