GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW Club Oman @ Motorsport Festival 2013

tman1

Ready to race!
Volkswagen Oman and the VW Club Oman came together for a great showing at the first Oman Motorsport Festival held at the Oman Automobile Association.

The event was the first of its kind in Oman that brought many aspects of motorsport under one roof. On one hand was the displays from local car and biker clubs and on the other, the action packed arena with drifting, RC cars, a rally stage, motocross and go-karting.

Here are some photos from the event:

Oman Motorsport Festival (VW)

Maskari's K04 powered GTI

The only Mk4 R32 in Oman

maxboost83

Ready to race!
Cool pics, thanks for sharing. Anyone know what kind of front lip is on the mk6? 2nd pic, far right.

tman1

Ready to race!
no pavement though?? must be dusty

Yeah, they recently renovated the place and had yet to pave it. Only paved area available was used for the drift course. If you thought this would get dusty, it got nuts once the rally stage started.

Cool pics, thanks for sharing. Anyone know what kind of front lip is on the mk6? 2nd pic, far right.

I thought it was an awesome lip too. It's a custom made lip though, one of a kind made somewhere locally.

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
I don't know how I haven't seen this thread. Thanks tman for the wonderful photos.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Tman,

Nice event. Thanks for posting! How's the new motor!!??

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Nice pics man! It's been a long time since I last went to Oman