GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New year, new ride

RiledMKVI

Well, as my lease came to a close on my mkv I began hanging around a few dealerships until I worked out a great deal on this-

Sign & drive and then some :clap:

I picked it up 1 week ago with 36 miles on the clock, today she stands at 1300. So far I have nothing but good things to say about this car. HUGE improvement over my mkv, which was a great car as well. There are several little differences in quality that have been sorted out with this model. Looking at the mkv I noticed several things I wanted to modify or replace right off the bat, with this after an ecu upgrade, simple sidemarker swap, and some tint it's looking great. I'm not in love with the front end yet, but from every other angle this car looks fantastic. Anyway, that's my intro. Enjoy.

Whafrodamus1

Ready to race!
Well, as my lease came to a close on my mkv I began hanging around a few dealerships until I worked out a great deal on this-

Sign & drive and then some :clap:

I picked it up 1 week ago with 36 miles on the clock, today she stands at 1300. So far I have nothing but good things to say about this car. HUGE improvement over my mkv, which was a great car as well. There are several little differences in quality that have been sorted out with this model. Looking at the mkv I noticed several things I wanted to modify or replace right off the bat, with this after an ecu upgrade, simple sidemarker swap, and some tint it's looking great. I'm not in love with the front end yet, but from every other angle this car looks fantastic. Anyway, that's my intro. Enjoy.

Very nice! What are the specs of the new GTI and the ole Mk5? I'm in the same boat! After a week or so of ownership I've racked up over 1200 miles. This car brings the grins. When I got my MKV I couldn't wait to start modding it, and I did (R32 rear, TB exhaust, staggered 19"s, etc). I don't think the mk6 needs anything on the outside besides new sidemarkers and a nice set o wheels :)

Enjoy the car!

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Very nice! Good luck with that!

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
congrats

RiledMKVI

thanks to all.

the black wasn't my first choice, but part of the deal was including all of the options that my car contains for the price of a base model. black was the only one with these options in stock. i actually like it alot though, just gets dirty quite quickly (as expected).

koolgreen

Ready to race!
thanks to all.

the black wasn't my first choice, but part of the deal was including all of the options that my car contains for the price of a base model. black was the only one with these options in stock. i actually like it alot though, just gets dirty quite quickly (as expected).

just based on the picture, you have 18 inchers and a sun roof.
So that is around 2 grand.
How did you get that much off the car???
Is demand not that great down there.
Here in toronto, there is not a car to be found at a dealer and demand is pretty big. So the dealers are willling to bend but not by that much...........

RiledMKVI

just based on the picture, you have 18 inchers and a sun roof.
So that is around 2 grand.
How did you get that much off the car???
Is demand not that great down there.
Here in toronto, there is not a car to be found at a dealer and demand is pretty big. So the dealers are willling to bend but not by that much...........

plus xenons and a 350 dollar credit for something involving my older car. i was in there right before the new year with a not so happening dealer. :)