GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

CMGTI

Ready to race!
anyone have a badgeless grill with the cheap hood notch? Been thinking about going that route.

It looks good until you want to get the notch filled lol.

Holguin831

Passed Driver's Ed
Did a little something. I don't think the reverse lights really light anything up. So i hardwired some led's in and ohh my!! She bright now. They are connected so they only come on when in reverse so backing up in a spot or my driveway. Not for everyone but I love it. I mounted them to the metal plate in front of the heat shield. Only scary part was cutting rear diffuser to size.

SoWalGTI

Autocross Champion
Did you notice a difference in temps with the stock intercooler installed as well?

Im installing my neuspeed fmic this weekend without the delete kit.

Sent from my Pixel

I'm not sure you will notice a drop in IATs, because the front mount will be unobstructed doing that work. Your AC condenser and radiator however, I have to imagine would be effected, as your leaving a dead core in-between them that will only hamper air flow. Weight savings is a few pounds and it's just a more tidy and clean installation with it gone.

If you are already going to be tearing into the front-end to install a front mount, I'd definitely go ahead and install the delete brackets while you are 3/4 of the way torn apart, versus having to do it later.

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!

[/QUOTE]

That front end looks so clean now.

I need to do those side skirts on mine looks so much better

Did a little something. I don't think the reverse lights really light anything up. So i hardwired some led's in and ohh my!! She bright now. They are connected so they only come on when in reverse so backing up in a spot or my driveway. Not for everyone but I love it. I mounted them to the metal plate in front of the heat shield. Only scary part was cutting rear diffuser to size.

This looks great!! Been thinking about adding something like this myself for some time. I think the wiring part is what has me putting it off still, was it difficult?

Jaber

Modero
This looks great!! Been thinking about adding something like this myself for some time. I think the wiring part is what has me putting it off still, was it difficult?

I would wire it up to a switch, instead of coming on whenever going into Reverse. I would hate to cause an accident, cause I blinded another driver. And don't forget to check your local laws.

pdan

Ready to race!
Went and picked up a used Neuspeed cat back last night. Can't wait for the new gasket to get here so I can put it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Went and picked up a used Neuspeed cat back last night. Can't wait for the new gasket to get here so I can put it on.

You will love it , such a nice exhausted. Are you on stock downpipe.

Sent from my Pixel

Holguin831

Passed Driver's Ed
It was super easy . Litterally just used quick connect for the positive wire for the reverse lights. Black and blue wire.. and grounded it to the not behind the lining in the hatch. I can post pics later if you want. And the reason I have mine wired up to my reverse lights is because you will almost never be able to blind someone when reversing. Maybe parallel parking but then the people behind you are stopped anyway waiting. If I had it wired to a switch I know I would use it for more than just backing up. I.e. When someone is tailgating.

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!

Nice job man, looks super clean

Is your car wrapped? Love the color!:wub:

pdan

Ready to race!
You will love it , such a nice exhausted. Are you on stock downpipe.

Sent from my Pixel

Yep I am. For now haha. From what I've heard this catback with a high flow downpipe gets pretty loud. I'll probably be on a stock downpipe for a little bit though, other stuff to spend money on first.

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Yep I am. For now haha. From what I've heard this catback with a high flow downpipe gets pretty loud. I'll probably be on a stock downpipe for a little bit though, other stuff to spend money on first.

Im on stock downpipe as well, but i know that as soon as i get a downpipe. I will want to go stage 2, so im kind of holding of on that for the time being still because i will need new transmission and engine mounts.

Sent from my Pixel