GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

deAutoKey rocks

goose1

Ready to race!
Finally decided to ditch my el cheapo led lights that glowed with a full interior kit from deAutoKey. Got everything installed and the red foot well lights look awesome. The rest of the interior lights make everything look much nicer as well including the vanity and glovebox lights. The trunk light arrived DOA and even exchanging emails at 3AM they were quick to respond and made sure I was installing them right to rule out install error. Now that all of the lights work I am a happy camper and definitely would give them further business, and so should you.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Finally decided to ditch my el cheapo led lights that glowed with a full interior kit from deAutoKey. Got everything installed and the red foot well lights look awesome. The rest of the interior lights make everything look much nicer as well including the vanity and glovebox lights. The trunk light arrived DOA and even exchanging emails at 3AM they were quick to respond and made sure I was installing them right to rule out install error. Now that all of the lights work I am a happy camper and definitely would give them further business, and so should you.

:thumbsup: Thanks for taking the time to make this post. We really appreciate it.

We don't have a live phone help YET, but we have a dedicated staff that helps answer emails around the clock 24/7.

Addicted2boost

Passed Driver's Ed
I've had the exact opposite experience with deautokey.

My footwell LED's burnt out after 3 months and deautokey claimed it was because I had the footwell lighting set to stay on all the time. Prior to that I had Ebay LEDS in the footwells that lasted for years without burning out.

I've also gone through 2 sets of LED license plate lights. Both sets did not seat properly and one actually flew off on the freeway. Once again, deautokey denied responsibility and claimed it was due to "improper install".

I'm sure they'll chime in shortly saying this was an "isolated incident" and that their customer service is superb.

GOODS

Ready to race!
^ #1 priority in my books!

sskamboj

Ready to race!
I have the whole LED interior set from DeAutoKey as well as the license plate lights. Can't go wrong.

Although I did send DeAutoKey an email and never heard back :( I would still buy from them though.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I've had the exact opposite experience with deautokey.

My footwell LED's burnt out after 3 months and deautokey claimed it was because I had the footwell lighting set to stay on all the time. Prior to that I had Ebay LEDS in the footwells that lasted for years without burning out.

I've also gone through 2 sets of LED license plate lights. Both sets did not seat properly and one actually flew off on the freeway. Once again, deautokey denied responsibility and claimed it was due to "improper install".

I'm sure they'll chime in shortly saying this was an "isolated incident" and that their customer service is superb.

Sorry to hear that. We have hundreds of other customers who have ran our footwell LEDs in their car for years with no issues, and the same with our LED license plate housings. If you don't hear a click, they most likely are not seated properly inside your bumper, a video linked below shows how to correctly install them (that customer has been running them with no issues for over a year):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY9HXHQmsGo#t=802

The MK6 GTI is known for sending high volts and doing odd things to the footwells, if you do have your footwell LEDs on while driving they can burn out prematurely due to the high voltage being sent to them, but it is rare, as always though, we will replace them under our warranty, from other forum posts you can see people describing odd behaviors from their footwells, even with regular OEM incandescent bulbs installed:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?7084839-Footwell-lighting-oddity

I will say, they are a great company to work with. I had an issue with one of my LED sidemarker lights flickering. Emailed em and had a new bulb shipped to me same day with no questions asked.

A+ customer service speaks very loudly to me.

^ #1 priority in my books!

I had a bad bulb and they replaced it quickly!

Thank you for the great feedback, we do appreciate it.

Any electronics are subjected to failure and issues, but we do provide a Lifetime Warranty because we believe in the reliability and quality of our LEDs.

If you ever have any problems, you can contact us and we will be glad to help you, our customers are our #1 priority here at deAutoKey.

I have the whole LED interior set from DeAutoKey as well as the license plate lights. Can't go wrong.

Although I did send DeAutoKey an email and never heard back :( I would still buy from them though.

Thanks for the feedback.

Sorry to hear about that email being missed, they would never intentionally ignore an email, I sent you a PM, I hope I can make this right.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
I've been saving for my full on kit. :) by the looks of it tho, seems like based on just the customer feedback, this is the colony to go with. Glad to hear they care about customers

Sent from my distraction device