GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Problems in my Front/Tail lights

silvamarin

Hello Everyone,

This time I'm posting to ask for some help/instructions to solve a few problems in my front and tail lights.

Front Lights:

After 3 years without any issue one of my front low/high bulb is not turning on. They're the 15 LED after market CAN-BUS HID with 12V bulbs. (Pictures in link below)

1- How can I detect if the problem is just bulb, the ballast or both without have to dismount the front part of the car? (The cost of that service in my city is around $200)

2- Any recommendation of website to buy the replacement of bulbs or ballast. (Pictures of current ones in link below)

Tail Lights:

Three weeks ago I noticed that one side of my tail light have some LED burned. I'm using the R Depo LED tail lights. (Pictures in link below)

1: Is possible to change that LEDs or I need to replace the entire unit? (They looks like sealed on the back )

2: Can I change the pink fog light bulb for a second reverse white bulb?

Any suggestion or help will be very appreciated...

http://imgur.com/a/qR9DV

pdan

Ready to race!
I'm not sure about the headlights sorry, but as for the tail lights I've heard of a few people trying to bake open the lights and replace LEDs, however none I know of were really successful.

I'd say probably best thing to do is buy a whole new drivers side inner. And not too sure if you can replace the rear fog. Sorry man, I'd offer more if I knew any more, but good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahard48

Ready to race!