GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com



Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Technical Topics > Golf 2.5L Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Tunes


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 04:10 PM   #351
davserbic
FIA GT Newbie
 
davserbic's Avatar
 
Drives: Golf MKVI
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Richmond
Posts: 728
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


Itty Bitty Baby Feature


This past Friday I went to a local meet at a near-by mall to meet up with the local auto enthusiast crowd. Sadly, there was less than a handful of VW enthusiast there all with Jettas. A few Audi's here and there but ultimately, it was a domestic run meet.

Scanning around for something that would peak my curiosity, my attention turned to this beautiful sunset on the other end of the parking deck where the meet was taking place. I whipped out my new DJI Osmo Mobile gimbal and attempted to capture some quick shots of the car during the sunset.

This is my first attempt at video meaning first time shooting video AND editing for final. I'm not familiar with automotive photography so I don't really know which angles work best or what shots are typically included in the list so I just tried to base on some videos I remembered liking on Instagram.

Here is the end result suggest you view on YouTube or if you're lazy, you can click below and watch the small version.



//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

__________________

Golf 2.5L Build Thread | Airlift Slam Series + V2 Management | APR Carbonio | Mercedes Alphards | Golf R Conversion |


FOLLOW ME ON IG: @DAVSERBIC
davserbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:26 PM   #352
Rickybobbi
Touring Car Newbie
 
Drives: 2011 golf 2.5 MT / 2013 MB GLK-250
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Toronto
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowMK6 View Post
I saw your kit and I'm not interested in it, I'm looking for a bigger setup about 300whp, why are you selling your kit already ?
What kind of turbo you plan to save for Flow? I'm thinking about doing a turbo next summer. If you don't mind me asking how much money is it going to be?Are you getting it installed at a shop or doing it yourself? By next summer my car will be payed off so looking into different options..
__________________
2011 GOLF 2.5// LED TAILS // 18" BLACK RIMS // 2 12" KICKER SUBS // REAR EMBLEM BLACKED OUT // FRONT EMBLEM BLACKED OUT // DE-BADGE REAR // LED INTERIOR // HID HEADLIGHTS // 8" ANDROID HEAD UNIT // 35% TINT ALL AROUND // FK STREETLINES //
Rickybobbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:34 AM   #353
FlowMK6
Oval Champion
 
FlowMK6's Avatar
 
Drives: Golf 2.5 5spd
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: QC, Canada
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickybobbi View Post
What kind of turbo you plan to save for Flow? I'm thinking about doing a turbo next summer. If you don't mind me asking how much money is it going to be?Are you getting it installed at a shop or doing it yourself? By next summer my car will be payed off so looking into different options..
Trying to save about 12,000$ CAD for a good turbo setup, I met a guy who have a Audi A3 wagon with a turbo 2.5 engine (700whp if I remember). It's not the Audi 2.5 engine but an engine from a rabbit He own a performance shop so I will probably ask him for the setup and he is a UM reseller so I can get the tune at the same time

The turbo setup is planned for next year, I will probably keep the car for a while since I'm planning to get the whole car painted in August
FlowMK6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:16 AM   #354
Rickybobbi
Touring Car Newbie
 
Drives: 2011 golf 2.5 MT / 2013 MB GLK-250
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Toronto
Posts: 178
12 grand..ya I'm not looking for that much power lol. I'm hoping 5 grand can get me something good or I'm just gonna get a new car. Good luck with your build. What color you paining your car. same or color change?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
__________________
2011 GOLF 2.5// LED TAILS // 18" BLACK RIMS // 2 12" KICKER SUBS // REAR EMBLEM BLACKED OUT // FRONT EMBLEM BLACKED OUT // DE-BADGE REAR // LED INTERIOR // HID HEADLIGHTS // 8" ANDROID HEAD UNIT // 35% TINT ALL AROUND // FK STREETLINES //
Rickybobbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:54 AM   #355
FlowMK6
Oval Champion
 
FlowMK6's Avatar
 
Drives: Golf 2.5 5spd
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: QC, Canada
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickybobbi View Post
12 grand..ya I'm not looking for that much power lol. I'm hoping 5 grand can get me something good or I'm just gonna get a new car. Good luck with your build. What color you paining your car. same or color change?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
I was looking for lapiz blue metallic (LD5K), but I think that finally I will keep the same color and instead of paying more to change the color, I will look to get an intake manifold at a good price. For 12 000$ I'm looking for a 6-speed swap and maybe AWD. I think for 5k you should be able to get a reliable turbo setup
FlowMK6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:04 AM   #356
MLue1
FIA World Rally Car Newbie
 
Drives: 2010 Golf 2.5 CW 5sp / 2009 Tiguan
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ON your tail with my slow a$$ 2.5
Posts: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowMK6 View Post
I was looking for lapiz blue metallic (LD5K), but I think that finally I will keep the same color and instead of paying more to change the color, I will look to get an intake manifold at a good price. For 12 000$ I'm looking for a 6-speed swap and maybe AWD. I think for 5k you should be able to get a reliable turbo setup
LSD... LSD... LSD !
MLue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.