GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Updated GIAC/Loba L0400 Dyno Plot!

wbean

attention whore
rs4 injectors are worst than standard golf R injectors. the golf r motor is identical to s3 motor afaik.

and afaik, s3 injectors > rs4 injectors.

wbean

attention whore
which part? RS4 has a worst spray pattern than S3. this was described by that other guy which wrote an essay on this matter.

if you have a point to prove, say it. Don't have to orientate the question in such a way.
You're the forum sponsor, i won't disagree with what you have to say if you know more information than just a small fry me does.

Betogli

Ready to race!
which part? RS4 has a worst spray pattern than S3. this was described by that other guy which wrote an essay on this matter.

if you have a point to prove, say it. Don't have to orientate the question in such a way.
You're the forum sponsor, i won't disagree with what you have to say if you know more information than just a small fry me does.

I saw a picture like 4 years ago, regarding to the spray patterns of the stock injectors from the VW Golf GTI MkV, the Audi S3 and Audi RS4.

As you said the Audi RS4 spray pattern wasn't as uniform as the GTI or S3 pattern... What I don't know if these means because of this it isn't more efficient than the other two.

There are some Tuners using the Audi S3 injectors while others are using the Audi RS4 ones.

Also we have to take into account that for example APR uses the Audi S3 Injectors, but they do modify them for their 2.0T Stages III.

wbean

attention whore
I'm just stating what i know.

hence AFAIK :w00t:

If APR is the know-it-all, then they decided to modify S3 injectors over RS4 injectors. There must be a reason why right? Take the best and make it better ;)

Can't possibly argue that maybe S3 injector is cheaper than RS4 hence why they used S3 and modify it, because RS4 injectors are SO much cheaper than S3 injectors. :yikes:

Betogli

Ready to race!
I'm just stating what i know.

hence AFAIK :w00t:

If APR is the know-it-all, then they decided to modify S3 injectors over RS4 injectors. There must be a reason why right? Take the best and make it better ;)

Can't possibly argue that maybe S3 injector is cheaper than RS4 hence why they used S3 and modify it, because RS4 injectors are SO much cheaper than S3 injectors. :yikes:

Hi WBean,

Yeah, I know that the Audi S3 injectors are more expensive than the Audi RS4 ones. Maybe just the different Tuners decided to go different roots.

I know APR it's awesome and indeed I was pretty happy with my 2.0T FSI Stage III (with Garrett's 2871R turbo); but there are sometimes ways to do things different, that's all.

:peace:

maomao123

Passed Driver's Ed
What is the max torque from crank that loba400? I don't know if I need to upgrade my clutch as well? I am using CM FX350 now which can handle up to 480 ft-lbs.

Thanks