GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introducing Cool New Eonon Android 6.0 Volkswagen Navigation GA7153 for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Hi 0t, OK we will check your PM and reply to you later, thanks!

Hi blackgold, 269USD is already a great price. Free shipping to the US, free camera/dashcam gift provided.

And joining our group buy, the products from us are official & 100% genuine. We will provide you most professional and direct customer support, and our special care for you in the forum is a bonus. :thumbup: Cheers!

Hi uglybastard, our GB price is good enough, you don't want our camera gift because you already have it? Thanks!

Hi Eonon,

Put me down at guy #7!

Thanks!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I'm going to pull out of the GB. sorry, the price is not good enough.

Mvtix

I'm in for the GB! Been looking at these HU's for a while, just never decided to pull the trigger

Last edited:

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Yea I'm backing out of this. You can buy an OEM RCD-330+ with carplay for $200 and not have 5 minute start up times or shitty sound.

Hi 0t, usually the cold start time of our GA7153 is about 18-21 seconds, warm start is only 1-2 seconds. If it really has lag issue after usage, we can provide you software update to make it faster. We will help customers to resolve any issue and provide a satisfactory solution finally.

About the OEM RCD-330+ with carplay mentioned, it's just a modified factory radio with CarPlay functions, not sure if it's with legal CarPlay system or not, which is not comparable with our Android head unit, thanks!

I'm going to pull out of the GB. sorry, the price is not good enough.

Hi uglybastard, OK, we respect your choice. Welcome back anytime if you like. Thanks.

Hi Eonon,

Put me down at guy #7!

Thanks!

Hi zef, thanks for joining! We have added your name to the group buy list, cheers! :thumbup:

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
It's on ebay for less:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GA7153-2Din...ash=item2a7e361106:g:xLsAAOSwuLZY2dPL&vxp=mtr

Can you match the price? I have the GA5153 and I want to upgrade to this....

Hi BringerOdeath, thanks for being our loyal customer. The price can't be matched. Not sure about the ebay, but the products in our official website is 100% genuine and official. We have 60-day money back guarantee and 1 year warranty for our unit. We will provide you most professional and direct support, and our help for you here is a bonus! :thumbup:

If you like, you can join in our GA7153 group buy, which cost only 269USD, thanks! :)

Kato

Ready to race!
Does the two USB input support iPod?

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
will this come with a module for bluetooth?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Bluetooth 4.0 module is built in, but the car will still use it's built in bluetooth for the mfd in the middle of the gauges.

Status
Not open for further replies.