GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introducing Cool New Eonon Android 6.0 Volkswagen Navigation GA7153 for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
so that means i shouldn't sell my module then

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I can test and see if i disconnect my OEM BT module if everything still works.

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
will this come with a module for bluetooth?
Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Bluetooth 4.0 module is built in, but the car will still use it's built in bluetooth for the mfd in the middle of the gauges.

Hi Joveen, as BringerOdeath said, our GA7153 comes with Bluetooth 4.0 module built-in.

put me down for the GB.

Hi Marty, OK we have added your name to the GB list, thanks for joining! :clap: We will inform you once it's started, thanks!

blackgold

Ready to race!
How many more are needed for the gb? I am interested. Actually I will need the 7202 for a Tiguan I guess. Can I get that with the group buy?

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
How many more are needed for the gb? I am interested. Actually I will need the 7202 for a Tiguan I guess. Can I get that with the group buy?

Hi blackgold, thanks for your interest! There are about 5 guys who would like to join our GA7153 Android 6.0 unit group buy now. But as you want the GA7202, your case is special, I'll PM you later, thanks! ;)

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi guys, now we have a simple poll to know your real demand for Octa-core units. We know you all like 2GB RAM units, but what about Octa-core? We would be much appreciated if you could join and tell us your answer, as it's really very important for our future products development. Thanks a lot! :thumbup:

Question:
For a future 2GB RAM head unit, how do you want for a Octa-core?

1. I want Octa-core very much.

2. As long as 2GB RAM equipped, I don't care if it's Octa-core or not.

3. I don't want Octa-core as the price may rise. Quad-core is enough.

Just tell us what your choice is, 1, 2 or 3. If you have further comments, welcome to share with us too! Thanks!:clap:

blackgold

Ready to race!
Actually, I think the tiguan uses the same radio as the GTI so I need the group buy model. Let's fill this up fast so I can order one!
Brian

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Actually, I think the tiguan uses the same radio as the GTI so I need the group buy model. Let's fill this up fast so I can order one!
Brian

Hi Brian, thanks for joining our group buy! Currently there are not enough 10 guys to join the group buy, welcome more guys to join! :clap:

oh ya and 1

Thanks for your feedback! We may release 2GB RAM & Octa-core unit in the future for VW, but not sure when. You can wait for the GA7153 group buy as well as future unit at the same time, then make your choice then, thanks!

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi guys, we will have a new mysterious product soon, it's great fun to get involved and participate in our new product design! :D Which style is your favorite in this picture? Just vote by replying your choice below! Thanks again guys! :thumbup:

blackgold

Ready to race!
I actually couldn't wait and ordered the unit from your site the other day. I should get it Thursday...
Thanks,
Brian

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
I actually couldn't wait and ordered the unit from your site the other day. I should get it Thursday...
Thanks,
Brian

Hi Brian, thanks for your purchase in advance. If you really want the unit asap, you can just order from our site directly here: http://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-GPS/2-Din-GPS-Navigation/GA7153.html
Then choose the 15USD coupon to save, thanks a lot!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Many thanks for your feedback Russellvw21! :clap: Welcome more guys' opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.