GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

best fender roller and 4-wheel alignment in the GTA

Repooc

Ready to race!
Hey folks,

Just about done wrapping up a coil over install, and will need to roll the front arches on my MK6 GTI before dialing in my drop. (I know ahead of time that I will need my front fenders rolled because I'm running 235/35/19 tires on my 19"x8" wheels.)

I'm not going for a slammed look.... just enough to eliminate the 4x4 gap, so I think I'll end up anywhere between 24.5" and 25" FTG.

Also I will need to hit up an alignment shop that knows their way around our MK6s, and can dial in a proper spec.

Keep in mind that I'm in the East end of the GTA in Whitby, so looking for something in the Durham region, Markham or even Scarborough area for these services.

Thanks for your help!

rawradrian

Ready to race!
I had my alignment done at limitless auto on kingston rd and I have no complaints. They don't do fender rolling though.

Repooc

Ready to race!
I had my alignment done at limitless auto on kingston rd and I have no complaints. They don't do fender rolling though.

Thanks for the tip on the alignment shop. Did they give you a print out of your setup both before and after??

rawradrian

Ready to race!
Yes they did and they went through everything and explained it to me. They also have a monitor in the waiting room that shows you the alignment as they are doing it. I'll be going back for my next alignment soon.

spikernum1

Ready to race!
I'm actually looking for the exact same thing, but i'm west of the GTA. halton region.

anyone know a good place in oakville/mississauga?

Repooc

Ready to race!
for those of you who have had you're front fenders rolled....what is a decent price for the fronts?

I found a guy on kijiji who just quoted me $70 to do both front arches ($35 per fender, I suppose).... just wondering if that's in the ballpark range

spikernum1

Ready to race!
I'm going to be getting mine done at Simply Tire. $35 per corner

This is just the alignment?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

Candubber

Ready to race!
You can rent the tool ... I did mine took me about 15 min to roll both fenders

All you need is the roller and a heat gun ... As you roll you adjust the tool at every pass

$40 to rent for the day - I got it from tires 23 in Mississauga

spikernum1

Ready to race!
Is it not normal to get the rear fenders rolled as well?

The wheels I have need an additional 10mm on the front and back to be flush. Was hoping this would do the trick.

Repooc

Ready to race!
You can rent the tool ... I did mine took me about 15 min to roll both fenders

All you need is the roller and a heat gun ... As you roll you adjust the tool at every pass

$40 to rent for the day - I got it from tires 23 in Mississauga

I'm all for doing my own work on my car... but this wouldn't make financial sense. Too far for me to drive to 'Sauga and back; would be about 20 bucks of gas. Plus I'd have to buy a heat gun (another 40 bucks?).

Is it not normal to get the rear fenders rolled as well?

The wheels I have need an additional 10mm on the front and back to be flush. Was hoping this would do the trick.

There's nothing to roll in the rear. You can only pull the rear fenders. Which is a lot of body work from what I hear.