shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Pau Gasol is 34 . . . Not sure how I feel about him on the bulls

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
But Paul Pierce is 36!?!

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
All those players can give quality mins. Except for LeBron, dude is garbage.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Wade resigned with the heat, not too surprised

razr390

Go Kart Champion
They wouldn't say how much Wade re-signed for. Sources and people close to the deal are saying he took a MAJOR pay cut regardless.

That's a true class act to be honest. He is the face of the team, then someone takes that position (while he takes a pay cut) and then comes back to take over the team for even more of a pay cut.

He will retire with the Heat, I know this. He's a franchise player. Him & UD are going to stay with the Heat for their whole career; part of me thinks they will have positions within the organization after they retire. Reports say it's a 4-year deal, dunno yet.

Hope we get Bledsoe or maybe even Boozer.

To be fair, considering the loss of the best player in the world (at this moment) I think Pat Riley did pretty well with the signings, we have a good (not great) team.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, you're a solid number 6 in the East. If 5 other teams contract a hemorrhagic fever right before the playoffs you'll be okay.

GTA5

Ready to race!
They wouldn't say how much Wade re-signed for. Sources and people close to the deal are saying he took a MAJOR pay cut regardless.

That's a true class act to be honest. He is the face of the team, then someone takes that position (while he takes a pay cut) and then comes back to take over the team for even more of a pay cut.

He will retire with the Heat, I know this. He's a franchise player. Him & UD are going to stay with the Heat for their whole career; part of me thinks they will have positions within the organization after they retire. Reports say it's a 4-year deal, dunno yet.

Hope we get Bledsoe or maybe even Boozer.

To be fair, considering the loss of the best player in the world (at this moment) I think Pat Riley did pretty well with the signings, we have a good (not great) team.

Wade took a 2yr deal with 31 mil, with a player option in 2nd year.