GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Review: Beluga Racing Catback Exhaust

C_GANGALE90

Wow I just installed it today and I could not be any happier...it is exactly what I wanted...not too loud but definitely not quiet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Wow I just installed it today and I could not be any happier...it is exactly what I wanted...not too loud but definitely not quiet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good good. :thumbsup:

ebuuz

Go Kart Newbie

nalanlouk

Passed Driver's Ed
BEWARE! NOT 2 1/2" O.D. EXHAUST. I ordered this exhaust about 5 months ago and installed it. The fittment was pretty good but I did not like how raspy it was on the top end. I decided to add a resonator and in the process of doing that I found out that 84% of this exhaust is actually 2 1/4 O.D. The only place it is 2 1/2" pipe is roughly 14" before the muffler and right at the very end where the tips mount. I have been in contact with beluga for a couple weeks and they refuse to admit that the exhaust is described wrong. They keep blowing me off when I call or send emails. I have sent them proof where I measured the exhaust and they still won't admit it. I hope to get this resolved soon. The stock exhaust has more 2 1/2 pipe than this exhaust so BEWARE!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
BEWARE! NOT 2 1/2" O.D. EXHAUST. I ordered this exhaust about 5 months ago and installed it. The fittment was pretty good but I did not like how raspy it was on the top end. I decided to add a resonator and in the process of doing that I found out that 84% of this exhaust is actually 2 1/4 O.D. The only place it is 2 1/2" pipe is roughly 14" before the muffler and right at the very end where the tips mount. I have been in contact with beluga for a couple weeks and they refuse to admit that the exhaust is described wrong. They keep blowing me off when I call or send emails. I have sent them proof where I measured the exhaust and they still won't admit it. I hope to get this resolved soon. The stock exhaust has more 2 1/2 pipe than this exhaust so BEWARE!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Cool story bro. mine has a inside dimension of 2-1/4" and outside of 2-1/2 iirc when i quick measured. My downpipe inside demnsion was 2-7/8" with just over 3" outside.

ahard48

Ready to race!
I ordered mine in the last batch. Took about a month or so to reach my door step. I think they fill 50 orders at a time and once they reach that number, they start shipping to their warehouse in Texas, then send them to your door step. Wasnt terrible but not the fastest.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
oh that sucks for you guys. When i bought mine (from their website) i got it in Florida at my doorstep about 4 business days later. (ordered on Thursday received on Tuesday)

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Anyone know why this exhaust is $1,400 on ebay and only $370 on Beluga's website?
I bought mine direct from their site. Never even checked ebay.
The seller likely doesn't have the exhaust in stock but they want to keep their ebay listing active. They jack up the price so no one will purchase and will lower the price when they have more in stock.
This.