GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Random stuff (mirror caps, valve springs, BFI mount inserts, spacers)

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Cleaning out some random things:

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Black mirror caps, two clips are broken on one. Used for like 2 days and didn't like the look. They still fit fine. $20

42DD 5mm spacers that center on BOTH the hub and the wheel. The ONLY work with OEM wheels. I bought these without knowing that and they won't take them back (but that's for another story). Never used. $50

SOLD SOLD SOLD BFI stage 1 inserts for both BFI engine and trans mounts. Upgraded to stage 2. Low miles. $50 for all of them.

Stock TSI valve springs. Both intake and exhaust, one has a pink line the other has a green and yellow line. These would be useful for a K04 with weak springs causing valve float. I ran them on a K04 for a long time with zero issues. I upgraded to IE ones when I had the head off for other stuff last year. $100

Add shipping and paypal gift or add fees

PM ME FOR FASTEST RESPONSE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
I'm curious as to why the spacers only work with stock wheels? This is the first spacer I've seen below 8mm (H&R) that centers both the hub and wheel.

Free Bump!

Because the OEM wheels have a chamfer specific to them. I tried them on a few sets of wheels and they only work on OEM, and that was then verified by 42DD.