GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I finally made up my mind...

NaysayerSlayer

Ready to race!
about what coilover system to go with! annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, the winner is (drum roll)......H&R "Ultra Lows"!!! Placed my order today with UROTUNING.COM in Florida. The owner Justin is an awesome dude and always does me right! I encourage everyone to do business with them because the customer service is A+!!!! I can't wait to get these on the ride next week! I can barely contain myself!!! hahahaha!!! :cool:

chucka

Ready to race!
I'm very happy the ultra lows are what you went with. should look great! who's installing them for you?

NaysayerSlayer

Ready to race!
I'm very happy the ultra lows are what you went with. should look great! who's installing them for you?
I will definently take pics and post'em up!!! Seeing that dark blue GTI in pics from the Republic Of Dubs show is what made me choose them. That car looks ridiculously rad!!! I guess I'm gonna get DUBSQUARED to do the install. I would like to not have to spend the $250 on the install but I don't have access to a lift! :(

cleanmk5

Go Kart Champion
I will definently take pics and post'em up!!! Seeing that dark blue GTI in pics from the Republic Of Dubs show is what made me choose them. That car looks ridiculously rad!!! I guess I'm gonna get DUBSQUARED to do the install. I would like to not have to spend the $250 on the install but I don't have access to a lift! :(

You should def let me know how much they charge you because I think this is the first mod I want done and since their closest it would be my first choose.

r56mcs

Ready to race!
$250 is cheap. Definitely worth it. It took me all day (8hrs) to do my BMW years ago. I recently paid $500 for Miata suspension installation. $250 is very cheap.

Are you doing it for the looks only? Do you plan to track the car?