GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Exhausts with RSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshay

Go Kart Champion
Has anybody been following the audirevolution thread on APR's exhausts?

Link to thread

Link to Vortex thread related to this issue [Closed]

Thoughts?

Here were a few pictures from the thread since I'm not able to copy and paste the whole text over

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
I looked at it. Unfortunate they don't use the right technology, but I have no complaints with my APR exhaust. I suppose it might sound better if they were made properly.

penance

Fakinsupa
Just copy paste from the post I made on MK5 thread just now...

If true - it's one thing to cut corners on a product, but selling it cheap (that's the buy from China way after all). But to do so while bragging about all the advance tech involved, and claim it deserves such a high premium $$... that's bullshit.

I re-posted it on the MK7 forum

steemax

Go Kart Champion
As much as I'm not a fan of APR... I'll try to defend them here.

If I'm not mistaken and i'm 99% sure of this. APR's exhausts are not designed or produced by APR. They are merely rebranded exhausts. I wish I can cite the real manufacture but I don't recall the brand. If someone knows please chime in.

If this is the case, for all we know APR is clueless on what's even in their own exhausts.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Corsa.But that's not an excuse. It's like VW saying the shity US fuel pump isn't not out fault it's Bosh that made it....

It's un-acceptable but before people go throwing wrong information out at APR, I thought we'd take a second and analyze the situation.

They're as human as we are and one mistake shouldn't outweigh their entire product line that looks like the majority of VAG owners enjoy and depend on.
Basically lets put down the pitch forks for just one second before we go trying tear them a new one.

It's un-acceptable but before people go throwing wrong information out at APR, I thought we'd take a second and analyze the situation.

They're as human as we are and one mistake shouldn't outweigh their entire product line that looks like the majority of VAG owners enjoy and depend on.
Basically lets put down the pitch forks for just one second before we go trying tear them a new one.

I'm not argueeing with you on that.. Their product line is still top noch in most products, especially their turbo kit... at least until now.

Jaber

Modero
Been following. Their ship just keeps sinking as far as the info goes until NDA is reached.

Their comments towards the issue is interesting. Pretty much as long as it works, why you mad :lol:

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.