GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

stock gti vs infiniti g35

gkallis

Ready to race!
i call bs ON ALL OF YOU

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Strange, I can't find any when I search.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
The older 350z's where nothing. If your buddies car is 2006 or older then nothing special. The newer 350z's are alot faster now but the older ones had 0-60 time in the 6 second range and 1/4 mile times in the mid to upper 14 second range.

i know. and that's probably what the op raced. my friend's z is a 2003.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
VW-TX, we are talking about stock HR 350z here, of course an IHE would pull on a basic stage 2, a member here posted that video :)

And even in that video, it's not like OMG SMOKED, it's close in both my video and yours.

I used to underestimate my car as well, but i am more sure about it's capabilities now after i ran cars that i though i would never touch, it does pretty damn well, which it's not heatsoaked (APR IC soon).

Last edited:

PENROSE

Go Kart Champion
With the 350's and the G35's (especially the older ones) I think it makes a big difference if they are automatics or manuals. The autos were much slower in that car I think.

nick11gti

damn chill everyone lol. i know a g35 is faster but it was definitely auto and it was the sedan. granted it has more power but i'm not lying when i said i beat him haha. he could have let off or whatever i just figured i'd write it on here. next time i wont lol

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
With the 350's and the G35's (especially the older ones) I think it makes a big difference if they are automatics or manuals. The autos were much slower in that car I think.

The autos are still low 6 second/high5(MT time) 0-60 and 14 sec range 1/4 mile.....

v8282w

Ready to race!
damn chill everyone lol. i know a g35 is faster but it was definitely auto and it was the sedan. granted it has more power but i'm not lying when i said i beat him haha. he could have let off or whatever i just figured i'd write it on here. next time i wont lol
Yeah this forum is tough, good kill. Stay safe.