GOLFMKV

Golf vs 3rd gen STi

CanpakesGTI

Ready to race!

hahahhahahhahhahahahhahahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahaha

Poltergeist

Ready to race!
I don't understand why it takes away HP either :(
Is he just saying that? or it really takes away 200HP? why does stock exhaust add 50 HP? wouldn't that give him 50 HP only? where does that 150 come from if CEL takes away 200?

mjhubbard

Ready to race!
I am sorry you must be either stupid or a troll since you cannot answer that. Dont worry its ok, because apparently I am too.

I am sorry you must be either stupid or a troll since you cannot answer that. Dont worry its ok, because apparently I am too.

Holy motherfucking shit, a CEL does not reduce power, unless the reason behind it threw the car into limp mode (google it.).

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I don't understand why it takes away HP either :(
Is he just saying that? or it really takes away 200HP? why does stock exhaust add 50 HP? wouldn't that give him 50 HP only? where does that 150 come from if CEL takes away 200?

Your interwebz sarcasm meter must be reading EXTREMELY low :bellyroll:

Your interwebz sarcasm meter must be reading EXTREMELY low :bellyroll:

His brain must have thrown a CEL and now hes running on 200 reduced braincells. Lol.... I kid i kid... XD

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
His brain must have thrown a CEL and now hes running on 200 reduced braincells. Lol.... I kid i kid... XD

Or MAYBE he was actually being sarcastic TO the sarcastic comment itself?!?! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :laugh:

APdubbin

Ready to race!
Subtle.

No I am not a troll, just a noob. I am a new VW owner, and new to performance cars and I have never done a Mod in my life. I am trying to learn. Thank you for making me feel welcome.

Okay man, well his joke about losing 200hp from a CEL was completely and utterly sarcastic..... SO blindingly sarcastic that I have to question wether you are either not very smart or a troll.
His comment had nothing to do with the actual technicalities of a Volkswagen.

Sorry for not making you feel welcome, just try to learn sarcasm in this forum cuz it is used in almost every thread post.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
dammit Alex, stop being such a dick!!!!! :paddle::p:bellyroll:

APdubbin

Ready to race!
dammit Alex, stop being such a dick!!!!! :paddle::p:bellyroll:

Hhahahah, I have pity for noobs but not when they don't understand sarcasm....

mjhubbard

Ready to race!
It is hard to understand sarcasm when you dont really know much about the vehicles you are talking about. For all I know there is a feature that greatly reduces the cars HP when you have a check engine light to keep from causing damage. My thought was that 200 was HP was off and I was curious what the real number might be.

You are right I did not catch the sarcasm. That is party on me. but that can be hard to begin with even for an experienced person at times, when you don't know the person or the vocal patters they would have used.

And btw, that picture in the post above me is just scary.

TDI110

O_o
It is hard to understand sarcasm when you dont really know much about the vehicles you are talking about. For all I know there is a feature that greatly reduces the cars HP when you have a check engine light to keep from causing damage. My thought was that 200 was HP was off and I was curious what the real number might be.

You are right I did not catch the sarcasm. That is party on me. but that can be hard to begin with even for an experienced person at times, when you don't know the person or the vocal patters they would have used.

And btw, that picture in the post above me is just scary.

:rolleyes: