GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Focus ST vs. Stage 1 APR We shall soon find out

iwannagofast

Not a Newbie
ssjneko

Since when did you become a moderator ? Seriously !

56 posts and telling people what to do in regards to posting.

Maybe he does need to read up a bit and think before his posts. But come on leave that job to the mods and work on getting your post count up before telling other members what to do.

I am sorry, you are correct. I have a low post count because I rarely feel the need to comment. However, something had to be said as it became annoying as hell to see the dude continue to make ignorant comments. Hell, most of the comments I make are in regard to other people making false/ignorant statements and I feel the need to set the record straight. I have had this car since '08 and have been gaining valuable information on the TSI engine for the past few years and feel I am knowledgable enough about these kind of topics to contribute to this forum. I will make sure to get my post count up before the next time I feel the need to call someone out.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I am sorry, you are correct. I have a low post count because I rarely feel the need to comment. However, something had to be said as it became annoying as hell to see the dude continue to make ignorant comments. Hell, most of the comments I make are in regard to other people making false/ignorant statements and I feel the need to set the record straight. I have had this car since '08 and have been gaining valuable information on the TSI engine for the past few years and feel I am knowledgable enough about these kind of topics to contribute to this forum. I will make sure to get my post count up before the next time I feel the need to call someone out.

post count doesn't mean anything if you are knowledgable. just means you have spent more time on here than others.

99bajakid

Ready to race!
99bajakid, please do a little research before you post comments. You have consistently posted incorrect statements and had to be corrected numerous times. Please read up on the Focus ST 2.0L engine and their Borg Warner K03 and then do the same for your TSI engine, you will notice they are very similar. Do a small amount of research and you will save us all the headache of having to correct you.

This is the only thread i goofed on my data so chill out spazz.

Last edited:

JKoby123

Ready to race!
Some kid was driving a yellow one by me earlier. He gunned it up next to me, and wanted to race. Normally I would roll up my window and crank my Taylor Swift, but I figured since it was new, I might as well help him get to 0-1.

So I put it down, and laughed. It was a good laugh. Nice and deep and hearty. Him trying so desperately to keep up made my whole week. Really, it was funny.

It was a little Asian kid, too. He was mad. Lol.

(This was in my STI. Lol. Probably should've mentioned that.)

Storch

Go Kart Champion
Some kid was driving a yellow one by me earlier. He gunned it up next to me, and wanted to race. Normally I would roll up my window and crank my Taylor Swift, but I figured since it was new, I might as well help him get to 0-1.

So I put it down, and laughed. It was a good laugh. Nice and deep and hearty. Him trying so desperately to keep up made my whole week. Really, it was funny.

oh taylor swift, the things id do...:drool:

reelknead1

Go Kart Champion

This truly made me laugh. Thank you for sharing.