2PointSLO

Go Kart Champion
this is what I found searching on another thread:

1K0862532G 9B9 - Rear Seat Cupholder, Holder
1K0862543E 82V - Rear Seat Cupholder, Cover

didn't see any pics...

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
I have that, and mines interlagos. Maybe its a euro thing?

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
CPO, you're on your own there...It's a used car. Not everyone includes all the accessories when they trade in or the car comes off lease..

Not true for CPO, in order to be eligible for CPO the vehicle MUST include all the parts/accessories it came with when it was initially delivered. This even includes both switchblades and the valet key. Call VWoA.

GTI7871

Banned
Learning something new.

Adamse7en

Ready to race!
Guys with OEM LED tail lights, when you wash your car do your tail lights have a tiny bit of condensation, about 1mm down? It doesn't actually get into the headlight unit, just the edge.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Guys with OEM LED tail lights, when you wash your car do your tail lights have a tiny bit of condensation, about 1mm down? It doesn't actually get into the headlight unit, just the edge.

I personally have not, but I do not use a ton of water when I wash the car.

Adamse7en

Ready to race!
I personally have not, but I do not use a ton of water when I wash the car.

I checked it again and it is all gone. There wasn't any on the bottom when it was there either, just the top and it was less that a mm so maybe that's where the seal is. Next time I wash it I just won't use as much water on the back, I kind of used a lot this time to make sure there weren't any leaks.

Aries Pope

Ready to race!
I broke one of the strings that pull up the hatch cover when you open the back. Can I just go to the dealer and get one of these, or is it like you have to buy a small French fry to use the restroom a McDonald's? I can't wait 5000 more miles for my service, it's driving me nuts to put groceries in there without it.