GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New R owner!

DubHaus

New R owner and new to the forums. I'm glad to say I happened upon a Golf R and decided to trade in my mk6 GTI. Here she is in her current state.

:happyanim:

I work at a small VW dealer and this would have been sold if I had not called dibs. Already APR stage 2+, which is quite the experience. I'm glad to have shared and I will see you in the forums!!

DubHaus

Yes, yes they are. When it came in, it had to Alzor laguna reps on it, every single one of them being bent and one cracked. We had these sitting upstairs as a take-off from another customer, so they threw them on. Not my favorite, but they don't bother me.

Yes, yes they are. When it came in, it had to Alzor laguna reps on it, every single one of them being bent and one cracked. We had these sitting upstairs as a take-off from another customer, so they threw them on. Not my favorite, but they don't bother me.

Welcome to the forums!!!

Nice Car. hope to see you at some VW events :thumbup:

If you have any questions or need stock or aftermarket parts feel free to Contact us at Eurotek Tuning.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion

Hi Welcome!

The Serrons are a little on the heavy side, but I like the looks of them ok.

DubHaus

I am hoping to get some other wheels soon, whether they be stock R wheels or something on the nicer side and figure out what to do for our wonderful NY winters.

Thank you all for the warm welcomes!

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
I'd just get some 225/45/17 winter tires mounted to some 17" steelies and be done with it.

Then switch back to the 18's or whatever when it warms up.

DubHaus

That's what I was looking into. I have 2 Conti Extreme winter contacts sitting in my garage from my GTI in that size.

DubHaus

Not a crazy deal. Even for an employee they won't let Rs go cheap. I got mine for just over 30k with the APR stuff included. The payments are killer, but well worth it.