GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 Base GTI w/ DSG

NYUofA

Having a tough time in acquiring what I believe is a good deal. Lowest so far is the following:

$25212 (including destination) + TTL

Could I do better? I think I can, but having a tough time. I'm really trying to limit myself to online/email negotiating as much as possible. I stopped by a newer VW dealership in the NE Ohio area, and they've employed bunch of unprofessional kids to sell cars.

Thanks guys

misaka

Ready to race!
2 door or 4 door? Using true car estimated price

2 door looks like 24,780 in the Cleveland area
4 door looks like 25,446 in the Cleveland area

If you want no hassles, get a true car quote or use the Costco car purchasing program. (my mother used it for a 2013 tiguan S 4 motion) great price, no hassle at all. and 50$ VW gift cert for using.

TRUboost

Go Kart Champion
Use trucar, when we bought the wifes car it was dead on with invoice and hokdback figures.

Shoot for at least 1k under invoice.

Butt posted from my Galaxy Note II

NYUofA

Sorry, should have specified. Looking at the 4 door.

Truboost, yea, that's the target figure I'm trying to get at. Not that easy apparently haha

Thanks for the feedback guys

Frosty631

Ready to race!
Use trucar, when we bought the wifes car it was dead on with invoice and hokdback figures.

Shoot for at least 1k under invoice.

Butt posted from my Galaxy Note II

thats what i used and it worked awesome didnt have to do backflips and stuff in order to get a good price i have a 2013 2 door manual base..didnt need much of the expensive goodies all though i wish after getting the deal i did i went for one with a sunroof but anyways i paid below invoice for it and it was like 23,310 i think sticker was like 25,950

Frosty631

Ready to race!
are you looking to lease or finance or buy it up front

NYUofA

$27,200 out the door is the lowest I have received, on a base model, 4 door, with DSG.

Man, I feel like I can do better, and just want to make sure this is the absolute best deal I can get....

Frosty631

Ready to race!
$27,200 out the door is the lowest I have received, on a base model, 4 door, with DSG.

Man, I feel like I can do better, and just want to make sure this is the absolute best deal I can get....

absolutely can do better then that im no math genius or car genius but i think out the door you could get it for high 24's low 25's based off a guesstimation in my head right now

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion

27k OTD for a base model, 4dr, dsg?! I wouldn't do it... do some more shopping.

Frosty631

Ready to race!
by me in new york true car is saying 4 door base dsg and i picked carbon steel gray 25,193 so mid to high 24's you should be looking to get and be happy with 27 is crazy for a base there is no deal going on for that at all

Frosty631

Ready to race!
OTD should be with all taxes and fees guys, the sticker price is only one part of the total purchase price! Everyone saying 24-25k is exactly in line with his adjusted OTD price for taxes and fees.

Do you want a new one? Im sure there are a low of recently off lease CPO cars for a great deal.

yea thats what i meant when i was saying 24-25 mine was 23,310 OTD