Belgium Slammed Rising Blue GTI

New Update
Recaro r20 bucket seat with blue stitching

You own an oil field or something?
nice work btw!

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Beautiful seats.

Whats the point of racing buckets like that without a proper harness? I imagine the regular 3 point look kind of strange going over the corner like that.

Love the progress so far.

ali1

Ready to race!
he's in belgium it's really cheap there. also, could be off a crashed R as well. many more R's in europe.

hah cheap!! i dont think so!! our cars cost much more as in US
this guy is crazy!! the money he spent he could easily bought
a used R here in belgium

on the other site , i really like the blue stitching but still its crazy!!

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
buys regular gti and spends twice as much money making it look like an R but still as slow as a regular GTI...

i got a bridge to sell you in alaska you down?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Glad nothing is slammed... and those seats are amazing!

TDI110

O_o
I see what you're doing and all and it's Turing out to be a fine project, but with all that power your Achilles heel will always be FWD.

As mentioned before, with all that cash being dropped, you'd been better off getting an R and just modding the engine and supporting mod ala TEFF.

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
In a week or two it will be no ordinary gti more...
Will run about 400hp and 500 torque

have fun putting that power to the ground, almost useless id imagine without insane tuning throughout the powerband

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
With 4motion will not be a problem

so you're going to do a full 4motion conversion to a GTI... i mean props for doing something slightly different but WHY start with a GTI... you do realize how much work this is going to be, MkV ive seen it done, but MKVI ive yet to hear it done

i feel like you threw so much money away into something that you will never seeee any any any type of return on (i know do it for the love), but if you started with an R (which you're going after) you could have saved a ton of money and leg work in the long run...more money for the bier

Silly Europeans

Vw-mk6

Passed Driver's Ed
First thing, i got the car for a very nice price and second thing, there are only 30 in the world made. I got the document's...
I was looking for a r20 without result.
For parts it cost me nothing And for labor it's not difficult to make it 4motion... Same with keyless entree or dcc. About the wide fenders, there all shit on the internet.. On the top rubber edge is a problem yes but you can solve it