GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler: Porsche 911/Boxster S setup

joshterrell861

Passed Driver's Ed
Just pieced this together in the past few weeks. Got the kit from creation motorsports. Stoptech lines, adapters, bolts, rotors, hubcentric spacers.

Looking for $1200. If they sell they sell. Cars going away for a long time while I work on my new house so I dont care if they sell or not.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

joshterrell861

Passed Driver's Ed
911 calipers run 330mm rotors. Does not include pads. I got everything so far but the pads as I was still undecided on them. The rotors, brackets, lines, bolts are brand new.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

joshterrell861

Passed Driver's Ed
Can you tell me a little more about the calipers' condition
I looked for a month to find a set where the red wasnt faded to pink or multiple imperfections. The company i got them from keeps track of mileage of the cars they come off of. They have 52k miles on them. Come with hardware.

The bleeders are not frozen as ive already removed them to switch the lines to the other side for operation on a vw.

Sorry it took so long to respond as ive had the flu.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

joshterrell861

Passed Driver's Ed
Bump lots of people asking where to source all the parts I have here but no ones interested in the kit? I already purchased everything needed, did all the research and waited for parts from europe to show.

Any offers?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk