GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Reflex Silver GTI/Golf thread

Awry

Ready to race!
Hope it's ok that I start a reflex silver pics thread.

Here's a shot of my GTI when I picked it up at the workshop. I've already seen this done on a couple of cars but I haven't seen one done on a silver car. Sorry for the bad quality. I only had my phone at the time.

This friday I'm getting a Milltek 3" race exhaust and some goodies from H&R. I'm betting it'll look and handle a little better soon. Pics will come on friday. :)

Anyway here are the pics after the paint job. It was a very foggy day.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
haha^^

you son of a bitch..... ;)

wish we had RS on the MK6, like we did with the MK5.

Q8GTI

Ready to race!
I've seen one at the carwash earlier, the color looks great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
Hope it's ok that I start a reflex silver pics thread.

Here's a shot of my GTI when I picked it up at the workshop. I've already seen this done on a couple of cars but I haven't seen one done on a silver car. Sorry for the bad quality. I only had my phone at the time.

This friday I'm getting a Milltek 3" race exhaust and some goodies from H&R. I'm betting it'll look and handle a little better soon. Pics will come on friday. :)

Anyway here are the pics after the paint job. It was a very foggy day.

Make a video of the milltek sound im considering it :D

jmlivid

Go Kart Champion
I wish we had the RS option here. And the paint job on the lower grill looks awesome. I want to do that to my CSG.

Awry

Ready to race!
haha^^

you son of a bitch..... ;)

wish we had RS on the MK6, like we did with the MK5.

haha...If it makes you feel better I paid $94k for this car and gas is $9.46 a gallon over here which is almost funny since we're an oil nation :( I still love the car though :)

Not sure if I'm going to post a video but there will surely be pics. Probably this friday if I can take time out from driving it after the exhaust and suspension upgrade. :)

espo22lax

Ready to race!
wow that look's so good..wish my RS golf was a gti but i didn't think I'd have the funds for a ~$24k car. Oh well,

Awry

Ready to race!
wow that look's so good..wish my RS golf was a gti but i didn't think I'd have the funds for a ~$24k car. Oh well,

You can still bolt on any golf body trim. Lots of regular golfs over here have upgraded to Golf R and GTI parts and look awesome. :)
Nice pic btw.

Any opinions on this rim with RS color? I'm considering getting them.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
^^do it! :)

djax1

Ready to race!
the black wheels look FANTASTIC on your RS. i would stick with that, but hey, my guess is any color wheel would look awesome with that color.

Printmkr88

Passed Driver's Ed
thats crazy I've never seen a reflex silver mk6. I used to have a 2003 gti vr6 fully loaded in that color. I loved it!

doveer

Ready to race!
I wish we had this color in the states. Would've been my first and only choice.

Not really feeling the red stripes on the grill for this color though.