GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Plac Show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeHill

Ready to race!
The VW CC is due for a redesign next year with the new MQB platform!

I've been a fan of the VW CC since they came out, the car looks BEAUTIFUL... and the R-Line model for 33k (msrp) is not a bad deal!

McQueen77

Banned
The VW CC is due for a redesign next year with the new MQB platform!

I've been a fan of the VW CC since they came out, the car looks BEAUTIFUL... and the R-Line model for 33k (msrp) is not a bad deal!

i almost got one recently because yes, they do look beautiful. they are really nice ride around town. more of an executive cruiser vibe than anything but handle like a boat. if i did get one, id get the VR6 with the slushbox for maximum cruise potential. good car, just kind of expensive for what it is. maybe they'll sharpen up handling etc. with the redesign. looking forward to all the VW MQB models in early 2015 or whenever the hell they get here.

GeorgeHill

Ready to race!
i almost got one recently because yes, they do look beautiful. they are really nice ride around town. more of an executive cruiser vibe than anything but handle like a boat. if i did get one, id get the VR6 with the slushbox for maximum cruise potential. good car, just kind of expensive for what it is. maybe they'll sharpen up handling etc. with the redesign. looking forward to all the VW MQB models in early 2015 or whenever the hell they get here.

Handle like a boat? I know it doesn't handle like a GTI but...

Have you ever driven a Chevy Malibu?, Toyota Camry? Ford Fusion? ... :iono:

McQueen77

Banned
Handle like a boat? I know it doesn't handle like a GTI but...

Have you ever driven a Chevy Malibu?, Toyota Camry? Ford Fusion? ... :iono:

yes. the camry handled better than the CC. no joke. the malibu i had as a rental/loaner when i first took my GTI in to get the wind noise fixed and yeah, it was a boat, obviously worse and just a piece of shit. had a fusion airport rental and so much was depressing about it, i dont remember the handling. maybe 'boat' is an overstatement but the CC's handling is disappointing. the GLI on the other hand handles very well for a FWD sedan. pointless to compare a malibu which is a depressing poor-person-who-lives-in-Michigan car vs. the CC which can push $40k w/options. totally different class of car. when i drove that R-Line, I guess i was just expecting too much.

McQueen77

Banned
Malibu with every option hits $37k :lol:

thats ridiculous. although, supposedly that malibu w/the turbo is supposed to be decent.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I love that 2 tone interior.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
I love that 2 tone interior.

its beautiful. my favorite part of the CC. I was at Boardwalk VW a couple years ago and almost bought one just for the interior. Its better than the GTI's.

McQueen77

Banned
yeah man. nice. VR6 is the only way to go i think but the bummer is auto vs. DSG. honestly, id personally get the Passat VR6 over this, having driven the CC 2.0 and the Passat VR6. I realize the Passat is 'boring' looking, although an all black passat with slightly better wheels looks pretty slick IMO. the VR6 and DSG is magical. CC is definitely higher quality inside but not so much that its a bummer. Aaaaaanyway

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
4WD and Vr6 is a killer combo... Golf R32

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
yeah man. nice. VR6 is the only way to go i think but the bummer is auto vs. DSG. honestly, id personally get the Passat VR6 over this, having driven the CC 2.0 and the Passat VR6. I realize the Passat is 'boring' looking, although an all black passat with slightly better wheels looks pretty slick IMO. the VR6 and DSG is magical. CC is definitely higher quality inside but not so much that its a bummer. Aaaaaanyway

oh so the passat gets a DSG but the CC doesnt? weird.. ya i'd get a passat too.

McQueen77

Banned
yeah, the passat VR6 gets DSG and the cc VR6 gets slush. screw that

Merkle

Banned
I'd take the CC with the TSI and a slush box, it's not a sports car. It's a cruising machine, with a Stg. 1 tune and some good tires it would drive perfectly.

If I got the VR6 I would wand to put an exhaust and just listen to it. :wub: that sound.

smrtypants44

Go Kart Champion
I realize the Passat is 'boring' looking, although an all black passat with slightly better wheels looks pretty slick IMO. the VR6 and DSG is magical. CC is definitely higher quality inside but not so much that its a bummer. Aaaaaanyway

Not black but you get the idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.