GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New incentives for GTI?

ashwinaj

Passed Driver's Ed
I have been watching incentives for the GTI for a while and I noticed they reduced the APR by full 1% to 1.9% from 2.9%. Does anybody know if they are going to add more incentives(like cash back etc.) in the near future from the fallout of Toyota?

I was itching to get one in January thinking that the APR special would go away but glad now that I waited.

vitaminC

Passed Driver's Ed
if you wait long enough, VW may give you 0% APR. I have been watching VW incentive since 2008...(yes, I wanted a GTI since then, but the debut of MK6 on the Paris Auto Show made me wait), and it seems like VW gives 0% in every August for the current year model...

I am also itching to get a MK6 but I am not in rush. So I may wait a little longer to see

fokker

Ready to race!
if you wait long enough, VW may give you 0% APR. I have been watching VW incentive since 2008...(yes, I wanted a GTI since then, but the debut of MK6 on the Paris Auto Show made me wait), and it seems like VW gives 0% in every August for the current year model...

I am also itching to get a MK6 but I am not in rush. So I may wait a little longer to see

I think so too.. I'm hoping a bit sooner than Aug tho.

woodman

For anyone who was wondering here is the deal. I emailed VW and this was the response..."At this time, VW Credit Inc. in partnership with Chase is no longer accepting applications for the Volkswagen Platinum Visa(r) credit card. We apologize for any disappointment this may have caused." :(