GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cobb Turbo back exhaust for mk6

maine-mk6

Passed Driver's Ed
I have had the Cobb tbe installed for a week now. Looks sexy as hell amazing craftsmanship. Sounds very throaty and deep under normal driving but screams at wot. I'll be posting some pictures and future notes / feelings here as time goes on.

maine-mk6

Passed Driver's Ed

maine-mk6

Passed Driver's Ed

MK6NGT

Ready to race!
turbo back for what, $1200? If it sounds good, it'll be a solid choice.

maine-mk6

Passed Driver's Ed
1100 was total for turbo back with cat.

maine-mk6

Passed Driver's Ed
No drone at all at highway speeds, however there is some with top gear acceleration. Nice crackle and pops when lettting off the gas at slower speeds. Also, worth a note I'm tuned apr stage 1 and still no cel.

Laimface

Ready to race!
If it's catted you shouldn't get a CEL, as it still cleans up the gasses enough to meet the cars requirements :)

maine-mk6

Passed Driver's Ed
Just popped a cel. Pulled it from my wireless obd11 reader, it's a cat code.

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
If it's catted you shouldn't get a CEL, as it still cleans up the gasses enough to meet the cars requirements :)

Not all cats are the same, i've tested it with my dp and the 300 cell cat if I put it on stock or stage 1 it will pop the code, its just not efficient enough.

Laimface

Ready to race!
Not all cats are the same, i've tested it with my dp and the 300 cell cat if I put it on stock or stage 1 it will pop the code, its just not efficient enough.

Odd, doesn't seem to throw a CEL on the CCZB cars that I know of. It's either the higher quality fuel we have, or possibly cat output tolerances are different over the pond :)

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Odd, doesn't seem to throw a CEL on the CCZB cars that I know of. It's either the higher quality fuel we have, or possibly cat output tolerances are different over the pond :)
probably both.

maine-mk6

Passed Driver's Ed

What do you want for a video, i don't have professional recording equipment beyond a cell phone, but i will record whatever you like.

fuelforfire87

Ready to race!
Good to hear there is no drone. I would be all over this if i didnt already have my eurojet tbe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
What do you want for a video, i don't have professional recording equipment beyond a cell phone, but i will record whatever you like.

No need, like the photo above, just set to video and record, turn the car on so we can hear it at cold start then step down, then give it a few revs in neutral. Maybe setup video on the side of the road and do a few drive bys.