GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCal OT Thread

steemax

Go Kart Champion
I'll be at the neuspeed event for sure to film it... That will be fun. If any of you guys want to volunteer to let me take rollers out of your car that would be awesome lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
I'll be at the neuspeed event for sure to film it... That will be fun. If any of you guys want to volunteer to let me take rollers out of your car that would be awesome lol

you would be most welcome, sir

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

if i go you can shoot from my car. i dont mind lol

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
anyone with full suite of options on APR experience issues with their anti-theft after doing a tune update?

I've used before and it worked fine. Upgraded to new APR file loooong ago and haven't used this feature since. When I set it the CEL flashes as it should, but when I turn off the car and re-start, it turns over and I can drive.

FYI - if unfamiliar, activate by doing "set, set - resume, resume - set, set - resume, resume".
Please make sure you remember your code before testing if unfamiliar with using your programs.

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
anyone with full suite of options on APR experience issues with their anti-theft after doing a tune update?

I've used before and it worked fine. Upgraded to new APR file loooong ago and haven't used this feature since. When I set it the CEL flashes as it should, but when I turn off the car and re-start, it turns over and I can drive.

FYI - if unfamiliar, activate by doing "set, set - resume, resume - set, set - resume, resume".
Please make sure you remember your code before testing if unfamiliar with using your programs.

I'd make sure it's unlocked by entering your code and plug the battery out for 15min (if your radio isn't stock, just make sure you have the code). That may fix it.

But yeah that's an odd one...

Gino

Ready to race!
Wasn't really sure where to ask this, but the California group is my target for this. Does anyone know someone with a MK4 VW TDI? Preferably Jetta or Golf 5sp. Been considering picking up one, but have no behind the wheel experience to even know if I would like it. Just want to see if someone knows a friend who wouldn't mind giving me a few minutes behind the wheel to get a feel for it... Thanks in advance for any help :)

KDOG1

Ready to race!
California Mod Friendly Dealers?

sorry could not find a thread for this, iam located in Orange County, but I am new just bought a 2010 GTI MK6 2 door and a four year extended warranty through vw and was curious, since they have not seen the car, will modifying it before bringing it in for matinence if needed possibly void my warranty? or could I possibly just claim I bought it like that? haha. just intake and stage 1 tune, I am hesitant to modify it if it will, and if so, does anyone know any mod friendly vw dealers to bring it to in OC? Thanks!

SirClimax

Ready to race!
sorry could not find a thread for this, iam located in Orange County, but I am new just bought a 2010 GTI MK6 2 door and a four year extended warranty through vw and was curious, since they have not seen the car, will modifying it before bringing it in for matinence if needed possibly void my warranty? or could I possibly just claim I bought it like that? haha. just intake and stage 1 tune, I am hesitant to modify it if it will, and if so, does anyone know any mod friendly vw dealers to bring it to in OC? Thanks!

Regardless of how you bought the car if it is not in factory form they can deny warranty work. However, unless a modified part brakes or a part connected to a modified part brakes, you really don't have much to worry about.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I want to go on a canyon cruise with you guys. Having Golfmk6 withdrawals

do you still have the s2gay cause i might be joining the club :p