GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

::The official Photoshop requests thread::

junior0404

Ready to race!
:yikes:
if anyone has a picture of a black gti from head on, or 3/4, could you photoshop the mirror caps lambo lime green? and instead of a red tripe on the grill, either black or same green?

thanks in advance!! i'll provide a pic if needed, but just a general black gti pic would suffice

:yikes:

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
lol the beauty of photoshop is i can make sure it looks "ok" before spending the money on making it look weird.... dont hate lol

my friend in an mk5 has purple mirror caps and purple badges and it looks pretty good. and lambo lime green is my fav color, so i thought i'd give it a shot.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion

looks nice...now i really can't wait for my aftermarket wheels on for spring and summer!

northfb52

Ready to race!
im looking for some help im looking at getting vmr 710s wondering how they would look in red on a carbon steel car thanks for the help

RAYZGTI

Ready to race!
hey bro

I'm thinking about spraying my red grill stripes chrome. How good does rattlecanned chrome come out? And can anyone maybe shop it for me?

my experience with that paint it is it just looks silver, so I say don't waste your time.......:thumbdown:

zee

Go Kart Champion
I'd like the center part of the front bumper painted black. Btw the upper and lower grills. TY