GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Drove the Autobahn in Germany

Junk307

Passed Driver's Ed
I can tell you driving in Germany is heaven - compared to Canada

in Ontario you get to 130+ and start looking for cops while trying to avoiding dodgy drivers from 150 cultures with 150 different driving qualifications.

Just returned from a business trip to Germany

Topped out at 215kmph on the autobahn in a brand new E220 Diesel........it was liberating.

in Germany everyone had good lane dicipline - slow right - fast left.

Next trip I'm upgrading to something faster - now that I've grown some bigger balls. :D

- everyone should drive the autobahn at least once as a form of therapy.

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
I'm so jealous!!

sokhangoo

Ready to race!
I've drove in Autobahn alot and I know its awesome !!! I can tell that people dont drive good in Canada. (but MK6 owners are the best ;) ).
I've drove BMW M5, Audi S4, Mercedes C63 AMG over there. those are were rental cars though, but it was awesome. Everyone were speeding, but in a order and so classified that the chance of being in an accident was less than 5% with the speed of ~220KPH !!!

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Its an amazing experience for enthusiasts. I went with a friend to the BMW Welt in Munich and drove to his new BMW to Paris.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
^^^no your not allowed to ride bicycle on the autobahn^^^

and yup it sure is fun to drive on the autobahn.

Skywarp23

Ready to race!
Yeah, I got to drive my GTI on the Autobahn before I had it shipped here to California. I was stationed there and bought it about a month and a half before I left. I hit 130MPH on a long straight-away between Spangdahlem and Ramstein. It was a great feeling with how smooth the GTI was at that speed. Then I got passed my an Audi A8 like I was nothing. I really loved living in Germany (was there for 3 years), but it's the Autobahn that I miss the most.

Red2011GTI

Go Kart Champion
Nurbergring is were it is really at but the autobahn is alot of fun. My uncle let me borrow his S class benz. Thing does 260 kph (computer limited) all day long.