GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

V Benzin'

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I was talking about the weight of the wheels not the dog. :bellyroll:

Lol you mad hes got better wheels than you?

Exactly why I'd choose these wheels too. They are way better than those ugly huff/denver/detroit style, and they come in at the same weight.

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
I was talking about the weight of the wheels not the dog. :bellyroll:

You make no sense... he was talking about the weight of the wheels too.

quarantine

Ready to race!
PDUB why you gotta throw the F word around.......people have different opinions and different tastes. And on an open forum we get to express our opinions sometimes and not everyone might like it. No need to be rude and disrespectful.

KanDyWyte1

Ready to race!
Eh I suppose I can see your logic there...However Im certain that if you found some Ford or Chevy or...Kia wheels that fit and looked bad ass you would change out the center caps pretty quick..just sayin..but however you wanna roll those AMG wheels is cool cuz they look pretty damn bad ass! Now lower that bitch!! Just a little though not slammed...

Haha! Yeah!!! I feel what you're sayin'. NO KIA WHEELS!!! I definitely need to lower it about an inch or so. The Wheels weigh ~24lbs...huffs weigh ~28lbs... dog weighs ~20lbs for all that weight talk. Hahaha!!!

Lol you mad hes got better wheels than you?

Exactly why I'd choose these wheels too. They are way better than those ugly huff/denver/detroit style, and they come in at the same weight.

Hahaha! TRUE STORY! These wheels attract a lot of HATERS!!! But most VW "educated" enthusiasts like'em.

MK6 DSWEEE

Ready to race!
hi i like my gti bone stock, i also like my coffee black, and i like my bagel plain, and my sex life, oh wait i dont have one cause, my gti is bone stock and my coffee is black, and my bagel sucks...

you fools need to realize that a car is there for many things not just a/b for me my car is my hobby and i like to spend money on my hobby,

im sure you would like it if it had 15's and was 7 feet in the air.

like i said wheels are HAWT and whoooooooooosssssss a good boy :0)...

MOAR LOW.