GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Has anyone...

sleepergti86

APRTuned
Ordered a new MKVI GTI decked, ie... 2 door leather, sunroof, hid's, navi, 18's, 6spd, all the works?

If so i am looking to see what they paid for it or what kind of deal they got and what was the ETA to get it!?

Thanks!

Alex.

Ready to race!
I got one too. But no dynaudio. ETA is 3-4 months after you order. (In the NW)

I ordered mine in July, and WAS supposed to get it in November. Although, the dealer made a mistake in the order some how, and had to place it again a week ago. Therefore, my car will get here in February.:mad0259:

Last edited:

sleepergti86

APRTuned
Damn, its taking that long....

subacpw

Ready to race!
ive been wondering this too, as its time to replace the wrx.

im checkin them out this weekend im gonna inquire about eta's.
and since i have the moddin bug if i get one ill be hittin up APR since its right down the road.

kgbzz1

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello,

I bought a 4-door 2010 this weekend. Carbon gray, autobahn package, DSG trans, 18” wheels/all season tires, bi-xenon headlights and Bluetooth. The car had just arrived on the lot the day that I started speaking to them.

MSRP was $30,134

Out the door price: 30K (tax, TTL, etc…included)

I did have to work a bit to get that price, but I finally made it to the person that could talk numbers without needing to run back and forth to a sales manager. It actually took 2 days to work the deal and much of it was done by phone since I don't like sitting in dealerships haggling.

When I first made contact their mantra was no way the car would go for less than MSRP, but it was end of month/end of quarter so the timing could not have been better. It was the first 2010 GTI that the dealership sold. By the way, this is in Dallas, TX

I think I got a reasonably good deal, but will be interested in hearing how others do on their purchase.

Cheers,
Kenny

sleepergti86

APRTuned
Yeah i am looking to order mine here in the next 1-2 weeks. This weekend im going to visit family so i will see what the local dealer says if i want to order one....

I just wish i could have it....now... :(

Alex.

Ready to race!
Yeah I know how you feel. It's a painful wait. I'm probably going to test drive one today just to keep myself drooling.

Whafrodamus1

Ready to race!
I'm going to be ordering a loaded 2 dr 6 spd in the next week or so. I've gotten dealers giving me numbers about 800 over invoice. The wait time for new england is about 2.5 months.

subacpw

Ready to race!
i test drove a dsg and a 6spd today.

dealer gave me a rough est. of between a month and the end of the year for one unless you wanted the navi, since navi would have to be special order.

subacpw

Ready to race!
So you would get one w/o Nav by the end of the year?

he seemed fairly positive that it could be done, he sounded pretty much like he would modify one that that dealer already had on order if need by, or search around.

it sucks because the 4door dsg on the lot was pretty much how i want it except the upgraded audio.

im weighing the pros and cons of getting the built in navi. i mean its cool since you can get the traffic updates, but then having a portable one is nice being able to remove it from the car. im torn.

but going from my 04 WRX i was amazed how fun the GTI is.

ashwinaj

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello,

I bought a 4-door 2010 this weekend. Carbon gray, autobahn package, DSG trans, 18” wheels/all season tires, bi-xenon headlights and Bluetooth. The car had just arrived on the lot the day that I started speaking to them.

MSRP was $30,134

Out the door price: 30K (tax, TTL, etc…included)

I did have to work a bit to get that price, but I finally made it to the person that could talk numbers without needing to run back and forth to a sales manager. It actually took 2 days to work the deal and much of it was done by phone since I don't like sitting in dealerships haggling.

When I first made contact their mantra was no way the car would go for less than MSRP, but it was end of month/end of quarter so the timing could not have been better. It was the first 2010 GTI that the dealership sold. By the way, this is in Dallas, TX

I think I got a reasonably good deal, but will be interested in hearing how others do on their purchase.

Cheers,
Kenny

I think that's a pretty good price for the car + options if tax and TTL is inclusive. Tax on this bad boy would be around $1800+ (6.25% in TX).

Don't forget to get back the sales tax deduction from uncle Sam ;)

sleepergti86

APRTuned
I have found my car, it was ordered by VW and has not been allocated yet!!! WOOHOO!! It is 2Door 6Spd, Autobahn Package, Navi, Dynoaudio, 18's, with Carbon Steel Grey as my color of choice!!! Should be at my local dealer in a couple weeks as i have claimed it and they are going to ship it from the port straight to my dealer for processing!

They said it's sitting in a container on a ship right now...poor thing just wants to be driven... I will give it a good home here soon :)

Whafrodamus1

Ready to race!
Just an update. I ordered my GTI today. It's a black 2 dr 6spd with autobahn, xenons, nav, 17's. Got it for invoice, $27175