GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just thought I'd share my new detailing equipment

rezadu

Ready to race!
So I just dished out $165 on some detailing stuff. Just thought I'd share.

From adamspolishes.com (best promo code I could find "JUNKMAN" for 10% off)

Adam's Car Wash Shampoo - 16 oz.

Adam's Professional Car Wash Pad - 9" x 9"

From zainostore.com (no promo codes available)

Z-2 PRO Show Car Polish for Clear Coated Car Finishes

ZFX Flash Cure Accelerator Additive

From autogeek.net (promo code "FREESHIP" for the obvious free shipping)

The Guzzler Combo Kit - Cobra Microfiber Towels

Microfiber Clean & Buff Towel, 16 x 16 inches (Buy One, Get One Free!)

Mothers California Gold Clay Bar

Optimum Tire Shine 17 oz.

Cobra Tire Dressing Pad

Nevr-Dull Wadding Polish

Stoner Tarminator Bug and Tar Remover

Grit Guard Insert (Buy one get one free)

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
Looks like a good investment. Let me know how that tire shine is. I can't find something that works well for my gti and doesn't either disappear in a day or sling stuff all over my car!

rezadu

Ready to race!
ive had no luck either with tire shine. This is the stuff that AutoLavish uses from The Carrera GT thread. Thought id give it a try.

boostedmk6

Go Kart Champion
ive had no luck either with tire shine. This is the stuff that AutoLavish uses from The Carrera GT thread. Thought id give it a try.

Optimum Tire Shine is good stuff. It will not sling on the side of the car.

MuttGrunt

Ready to race!
Good stuff and I'm glad to see you taking the plunge to get some things that'll really help in preserving your baby.

JohnnieCroat

Ready to race!
I spent a few hundred at Adams Polishes. I use their Super VRT for my tires. Nice clean shine. I also air dried them then applied it.
I used to use Black Magic Tire Wet, it is night and day.
They always have sales, just need to be patient and way for their flat shipping sales with 10-15% off.

MKVI-DRVR

Ready to race!
I spent a few hundred at Adams Polishes. I use their Super VRT for my tires. Nice clean shine. I also air dried them then applied it.
I used to use Black Magic Tire Wet, it is night and day.
They always have sales, just need to be patient and way for their flat shipping sales with 10-15% off.

Super VRT is the BEST for tires and outside plastic parts. The VRT has a UV protectant in it so the shine lasts. The "shine" is also a matte finish so it doesn't look greasy when applied. I love that stuff! Smells good too... I recently ordered Adam's Flex 3401 full kit and love every product that comes with it.

iamhoward

Ready to race!
Super VRT is the BEST for tires and outside plastic parts. The VRT has a UV protectant in it so the shine lasts. The "shine" is also a matte finish so it doesn't look greasy when applied. I love that stuff! Smells good too... I recently ordered Adam's Flex 3401 full kit and love every product that comes with it.

Lucky you! I've been wanting to try out their new pad design

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
I never really got on the Adam's bandwagon.

A.Bursell

Ready to race!
Looks like a good investment. Let me know how that tire shine is. I can't find something that works well for my gti and doesn't either disappear in a day or sling stuff all over my car!

I have tried several and now use Mothers FX. I haven't seen it in stores, but you can order it online. It's water based and leaves a really nice black licorice type look to the tires. I haven't had it sling except one time I put too much on. Because it's water based, it wipes right off and won't stain anything. It will not last through much rain, but a quick storm it will. Best I've used so far.

Adam

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion

i use prima nero tire dressing. It is awesome, i hate that super wet, nasty look that most dressings give. PN gives a nice black, flat outcome. Best dressing i have tried hands down.