GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dealer APR ?

Cisco Kid

Ready to race!
I have excellent credit. Just,wondering if dealers can give u 0 percent APR on a new 2013 instead of hiking the price 2 grand to offer me the 0 percent? What latitude do they have in the APR?

Thanks in advance.

nomadic

Ready to race!
They won't usually offer 0% APR unless there's a current special for 0% APR.

-They don't "hike" up the price with 0% APR. They just usually will not honor any rebates AND 0% financing. You usually choose one or the other.

-So if 0% isn't offered as a promotion, you probably aren't going to get an APR that low.

-If it is offered, then best is to bargan the best price you can and still get the 0% APR.

-If 0% and rebates are offered, it's your choice.....maybe just take the rebates and get your own financing..etc.

TheCor

Ready to race!
When I bought mine last July I got 0% APR and their $1500 off MSRP sale no questions asked.

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion
I got 0.9% when i got mine which i think is not bad at all. But of course 0% is better than 0.9%. If u have good credit sometimes they can work out something good with u even if there are no promotions at the time. Thats how i got the 0.9%.

ccg36

I just bought a GTI, worked a great deal then inquired about the 0%, dealer said if I financed at that rate, price would go up $1500 because they were giving me $ that they got from VW for cash deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Shop for financing at credit unions first. Pentagon Federal is offering 0% for 36 months on new cars if you also use their car buying service. Possible to get low rate financing yourself then also take the incentive cash.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
indeed, try your own bank/local banks and credit unions, but also you can push the dealer for both the 0% AND a hefty reduction off the price, esp on leftover 2013's.