grambles423

Automotive Engineer
lol i really hope yall dont think I work Hyundai. Eff the Koreans

I work for Honda.

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
lol i really hope yall dont think I work Hyundai. Eff the Koreans

I work for Honda.

haha AND HONDAS HAVE HUGE HUGE MARKUPS!!! I have a few sales people here that used to work for HONDA!!!! hahah

END OF STORY!!!:lol:

Now I see why you think VW's have THOUSANDS of markup!!

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
I actually was looking at a Genesis Coupe but my insurance wasn't liking the idea :laugh:

Well, there's one benefit of being 35+, married and a home owner. My last who knows how many vehicles have all cost the same amount for insurance. Yes, I pay the same premium for my '11 Corvette as I do for my '11 Xterra and my GTI. Before that, it was the same as the Prius commuter, the '11 Genesis Coupe 3.8 and the Silverado Z71 4x4. :laugh:

I never even shop insurance anymore before I buy. Seriously, my Corvette runs me within $10 a month of what the Prius was. I just know that if I'm under 4 cars total it's going to be about $65-$75 each a month. I still remember back when I was 18ish, the payment on my 1988 Mustang GT convertible was $270 and the insurance was $385 a month! :eek:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
haha AND HONDAS HAVE HUGE HUGE MARKUPS!!! I have a few sales people here that used to work for HONDA!!!! hahah

END OF STORY!!!:lol:

Now I see why you think VW's have THOUSANDS of markup!!

Yeah, but like I said earlier, there IS a difference between companies. and I was right the WHOLE TIME!!! lol

Damn, yall had me second guessing myself. I need to talk to my buddy who works at VW in Chattanooga and clear this up with his side.