GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

close to invoice

dadaR6

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice, the sales guy I am dealing with in San Francisco says they sell at MSRP. I am trying to work him down. If I wait until the end of the month, I bet I can get close to your deal.

Call Tashi at Winn VW in Newark. Last week, I bought a GTI for $25,400 + license,tax. You can mention that David sent you ;)

gorlando

Gensinger has the one you want in white. Go there and talk to Roger, hes a cool guy. PM me if your gunna go.

Gensinger Motors, Inc.
842 Valley Rd
Clifton, NJ 07013

ashwinaj

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm a newbie to new car buying and I want to know what the deal is with sites like carsdirect.com, invoicedealers.com etc.?
Are they really cheaper than a B & M dealer?

blueshirts0819

Ready to race!
I'm a newbie to new car buying and I want to know what the deal is with sites like carsdirect.com, invoicedealers.com etc.?
Are they really cheaper than a B & M dealer?

I know car shopping can be very grueling experience but what you have to remember is before going to a dealership make sure you "get your ducks in a row", what I mean is make sure the options you wanted and the max price you are ready to pay. By doing some research online and forum like vwvortex.com and here will help you. Be ready to leave if you feel pressured or uncomfortable with the deal.

I personally never purchase a car through online quotes. Heard good and bad stories about it.

Another important thing is make sure you tell them if the price is right, you will sign and make the deal today so they know you are for real. Save everyone time and money. Hope this help.