GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Alzor Style 803 wheels (pics)

Totally_Stock_Except

Passed Driver's Ed
My TSW Chicanes showed up, got to do more research on light sticky rubber- so far Conti Extreme Contacts in 235/45 17 are 21 lbs ea, the Hankook V12s are 25 lbs...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Totally_Stock_Except

Passed Driver's Ed
Settled on the new Continental Extreme Contact Sports in 225/45zr17, shaved off 11 lbs per corner. Softer ride but with way better grip, and acceleration and cornering much quicker. The TSW Chicane are the lightest non forged TSW wheel...they're rated at 2000 lbs per corner versus the forged at 1350 lbs per wheel at almost twice the cost. 21 lbs ea., way better than 30 lb Detroits anyway.

Roctre

Ready to race!
Settled on the new Continental Extreme Contact Sports in 225/45zr17, shaved off 11 lbs per corner. Softer ride but with way better grip, and acceleration and cornering much quicker. The TSW Chicane are the lightest non forged TSW wheel...they're rated at 2000 lbs per corner versus the forged at 1350 lbs per wheel at almost twice the cost. 21 lbs ea., way better than 30 lb Detroits anyway.

Looks good now just to lower it and make it looks even better.

Totally_Stock_Except

Passed Driver's Ed
I would but the chin already scrapes my driveway! I can't add a chin spoiler or lower it unless I want to park it in the street which pisses off the HOA...

Roctre

Ready to race!
I would but the chin already scrapes my driveway! I can't add a chin spoiler or lower it unless I want to park it in the street which pisses off the HOA...

Jesus how steep is your driveway because mine is a decent incline and so is my work but I don't scrap as long as I go slow enough.

Totally_Stock_Except

Passed Driver's Ed
It's not very steep, problem is the deep water runoff channels at the edge of the roads in Texas- we get serious rain volume if/when it rains Lol

Roctre

Ready to race!
It's not very steep, problem is the deep water runoff channels at the edge of the roads in Texas- we get serious rain volume if/when it rains Lol

I wonder how much deeper they are compaired to the ones where I live in mich because it just blows my mind that you can scrape at stock height.

Totally_Stock_Except

Passed Driver's Ed
Now that I'm on 225/45-17 pillows I love the smooth ride of the car..if I lowered it what springs are closest to stock? Would hate to make it harsh again

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
Now that I'm on 225/45-17 pillows I love the smooth ride of the car..if I lowered it what springs are closest to stock? Would hate to make it harsh again

DG springs or VWR. VWR will give a slight more drop. I have VWR springs with stock dampers and shocks. Ride is much better than stock springs. Not overly stiff but stays planted way better and soaks up the rougher roads much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roctre

Ready to race!
Haha! I was curious to find out. I love them. A nice OEM+ suspension mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea im a little tired so that doesn't help when im using my phone. I love them for the drop they have and it allows my to run 245s. I will be getting coils at some point but not for a bit.