GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
yes yes yes. lets meet in the middle at NCM and do an event later this season???? :iono:

:eek: :drool: :clap: :D [emoji106] :wub:
Man that would be sick. I'd definitely be down to set something up after I get a track day or two under my belt lol don't wanna drive all the way out to a track in KY and have to go through the learning process.

Shit, I'm even still down for a TOTD meet up. #ChiChatCruisesMURICA2k17

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Passed emissions woot. It's so slow without the tune [emoji38]
Right? Lol it's like once you get past 4k the car dies. At least that's how it felt when I drove my little brothers GTI. It's 100% stock and I would floor it and be like ..............okay, and theennnnnnnn...

K04 should be standard on these cars. Literally makes it perfect for the daily duties. Have you driven a K04 car or only been for a ride along?

Jaber

Modero
Right? Lol it's like once you get past 4k the car dies. At least that's how it felt when I drove my little brothers GTI. It's 100% stock and I would floor it and be like ..............okay, and theennnnnnnn...

K04 should be standard on these cars. Literally makes it perfect for the daily duties. Have you driven a K04 car or only been for a ride along?

I've been in a K04, haven't driven one yet doe.

Jaber

Modero
LOL, the price you pay to join the #stancenation club.
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2536799#post2536799

:doh:

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

Jaber

Modero
So far liking the DSG Stage 1 tune. Doesn't feel sloppy in stop and go traffic so far, shift points are good, downshifts when coming to a stop are way better and when you need to get going quick in Drive, doesn't feel like you're towing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.