GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Off-Topic Discussions > OFF-TOPIC Lounge!

Old 09-07-2017, 09:47 AM   #127
DarianBx3
FIA World Rally Car Newbie

Drives: 2013 MK6 GTI DSG
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilonespaz View Post
Since im the only one updating this thread i shall continue to.

I added a couple more things to my routine. One is im doing the intermitent fasting so i only eat food between 2:30pm and 10:30pm the rest of the time is water only. I also added a GNC sports vitamin to get a lot of my micros. I also started taking L-Carnitine 3000mg to help break up the fat and use for energy easier. Carnitine also helps stimulate the metabolism so it should get speed up and burn more. (I take 2 of the vitamins per morning(recomended dosage) and the carnitine 3 times per day(1 dose under the recommended 4 doses since im over 200lbs. )
Nice! Is IF easier than you thought? I dabbled with it but never did it consistently.

I haven't been doing keto ever since the hurricane hit. All the grocery stores were closed and only had carb foods left lol. Really need to start back up...
Old 09-07-2017, 10:47 AM   #128
Sanderzzz
Formula 5000 Champion

Drives: 2012 Stage 2+ GTI
Down from 197 to 190.4 and can already see a difference in belly fat in just two weeks. Excited to get into the 180's and keep this thing going!
Old 09-07-2017, 11:29 AM   #129
lilonespaz
Formula 2 Driver

Drives: 2011 Candy White 3-Door GTi DSG
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarianBx3 View Post
Nice! Is IF easier than you thought? I dabbled with it but never did it consistently.

I haven't been doing keto ever since the hurricane hit. All the grocery stores were closed and only had carb foods left lol. Really need to start back up...
Yeah its not to bad for me. I wake up around 7:15 on work days and i usually eat around 2:30 or 3pm.. around noon i get hungry but it passes after an hour or so. I eat another meal around 5-6pm and then another meal after my workout usually somewhere around 9-10:30.
Im only planning on doing it for this week to see how it effects the diet if i get good results ill continue it for a couple more weeks maybe the jury is still out on that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanderzzz View Post
Down from 197 to 190.4 and can already see a difference in belly fat in just two weeks. Excited to get into the 180's and keep this thing going!
Yeah im just over a month now and im down 26lbs since i started (i used to eat and drink a lot of junk food so a lot of the weight came off real quick). I took a before photo and a 1 month photo and you can see the difference in my neck/face and my belly is a lot slimmer, still have a gut, but doesnt protrude as much as it used to. I also can feel a lot less loose fat on my stomach like if i flex and push in i hit muscle rather quickly like maybe an inch in where as before it was almost always soft.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laimface View Post
hahaha why am I your signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by damagi123 View Post
just like god intended. he didnt kill off the dinosaurs for their sweet sweet bone juice to have it go getting wasted by eco-obsessed torque thieves.
lilonespaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:48 AM   #130
lilonespaz
Formula 2 Driver

well i broke my intermittent fasting today. My boss bought everyone breakfast so i ate some egg and sausage. Oh well i weighed myself and i was 207lbs this morning so i would say the L-Carnitine and or intermitent fasting did help as im down 3 lbs in about 4 days of fasting and 2full days use of the carnitine.
Quote:
Quote:
just like god intended. he didnt kill off the dinosaurs for their sweet sweet bone juice to have it go getting wasted by eco-obsessed torque thieves.
Old 09-18-2017, 09:06 AM   #131
lilonespaz
Formula 2 Driver

So hows everyones progress so far?

Weight loss is so slow now that im out of the honeymoon phase.
I weighed myself Yesterday and i was 204.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-18-2017, 10:20 AM   #132
DarianBx3
FIA World Rally Car Newbie

Drives: 2013 MK6 GTI DSG
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilonespaz View Post
So hows everyones progress so far?

Weight loss is so slow now that im out of the honeymoon phase.
I weighed myself Yesterday and i was 204.
Progress is good. People I haven't seen in more than a year legit do not recognize me.

No idea WTF to do about this loose skin though?!!!!!
Old 09-18-2017, 10:49 AM   #133
lilonespaz
Formula 2 Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarianBx3 View Post
Progress is good. People I haven't seen in more than a year legit do not recognize me.

No idea WTF to do about this loose skin though?!!!!!
hmm im not sure. I haven't lost that much weight that it has loosened my skin. Im only down about 33lbs
Quote:
Quote: