GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Great Lakes VCDS/VAGCOM Locator Thread

ReznorsApostle

Ready to race!
Anyone in NW ohio, or the tristate area who can help me w coding for the led tails? I have a 2012 w the xenon and led drl's and would like someone who has done this before. Please pm me

CPT_IA

Reviving this thread a bit. Anyone in Twin Cities MN area still? Will trade access to VCDS for beer (your brand of choice, of course).

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
is anyone near Algonquin IL? need to switch my octane map

not too far from me, I work in Schaumburg and live in the city. I think I'm going to be in elgin or gilberts tomorrow or monday to scan another guys car.

Also what do you mean switch your octane map? That's something usually you have to get done by your tuner as they have to load a new file on your ecu. What tune do you have? APR has program switching through the stalk if you bought the additional files at the time you got your tune.

Hellasf1

Passed Driver's Ed
not too far from me, I work in Schaumburg and live in the city. I think I'm going to be in elgin or gilberts tomorrow or monday to scan another guys car.

Also what do you mean switch your octane map? That's something usually you have to get done by your tuner as they have to load a new file on your ecu. What tune do you have? APR has program switching through the stalk if you bought the additional files at the time you got your tune.

I have united motorsports

Brunkel

Go Kart Champion
Anyone in the Chicago area free this afternoon (Sunday)? Around 2ish? I'm passing through Chicago on my way up to Wisconsin for 2 weeks and have a few quick coding items to take care of. Have instructions and am ready to go. Been talking with Jay but looks like it won't work this afternoon. Anyone else? Thanks!

Jaber

Modero
Micro-Can, located in Des Plaines IL, near O'hare.

-Sent from the superior interior

Jaber

Modero
Lol. Think your schedule more flexible than mine.

-Sent from the superior interior