GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

B5 S4 wit rear drivetrain problems Vs. Stock DSG 11 mk6 Gti?

flamuru

Passed Driver's Ed
My buddy swears he can take me hes at 300 hp twin s4, BUT for an AWD car, it takes off pretty slow, i zoom past him but he hasnt pushed it with me yet so idk if i should throw down and i got a stock gti Dsg tranny, any insight? do i even stand a chance? lmfao

MrClickClacka

^^^What he said^^^
Doesn't sound like he's stock w/ 300hp. Stock B5 S4 was rated at 250hp. Even with stock hp he'll beat u every which way from Sunday. Seen those stock run consistent 13.9 - 14.1 qtr miles...driver dependent. Remember, he's got 4WD, two more cylinders and one more K03 turbo than you do!

flamuru

Passed Driver's Ed
yea roast puff, his differential is screwin up, dont know exactly what it is, but ive seen a 1988 mr2 with an intake and a downpipe dust him ..... explain that lol

bruck

Ready to race!
I used to have one of those. 300 is an unlikely hp # for him to have.... Likely he's closer to 325 or still stock at 250... but if he's stock, sorry to say he's still gonna take you.

Mine was at almost 400hp before it got stolen and totalled. (bastards)

mmm def

Ready to race!
Mine was at almost 400hp before it got stolen and totalled. (bastards)

This is the reason I sold mine. You CAN'T live in NJ and own a B5 S4 without it getting stolen. I talked to a guy at the car wash and his was stolen 3X!!