GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best tires for 2011 GTI?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Ordered my 2nd set of michelin PSS this weekend.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
i'm waiting for new revised PSS that might come out in march from what i heard, if not just going to get the current gen.

I tried. There's no way I can make it that far. In March they aren't even releasing 18's, it'll just be 19s and 20s, so for all I know I'd have to wait until april/may or longer. My tires are just too bald to last that long, and one of them has a slow leak. I waited as long as I could though...

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion
I tried. There's no way I can make it that far. In March they aren't even releasing 18's, it'll just be 19s and 20s, so for all I know I'd have to wait until april/may or longer. My tires are just too bald to last that long, and one of them has a slow leak. I waited as long as I could though...

lol mines might not make it either trying to squeeze every last rubber outta them. if they don't release the 18's in march then i might be screwed too. I'm at 3/32 tread left on the front and 2/32 on the rear after rotation. If I don't make it I'm going to get the a/s 3+ this time around until they wear out and then get the new PSS.